Import flight records from DJI GO to DJI FLY
196 4 3-20 08:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pagemakers
lvl.3
Flight distance : 406430 ft
United Kingdom

Just purchased a DJI Air 3. Previously I’ve had a Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro.

With my previous devices my flight records were stored in the DJI GO app. The Air 3 uses the DJI FLY app.

How can I import the flight records from DJI GO to DJI FLY?

I’ve turned on synchronisation in both apps and the FLY app shows the overall hours/distance/flight info but when I click the MORE button the page is blank.

IMG_622553AE46E4-1.jpeg
3-20 08:30
Use props
Pagemakers
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Found the answer here:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=299334
3-20 10:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you managed to find the official response from our colleague DJI Wanda on the thread posted above. In addition, data sent to the server by DJI GO/DJI GO 4 can be transferred to DJI Fly, while the flight records that are synchronized to DJI Fly cannot be transferred to DJI GO/DJI GO 4. Therefore, the number of flight records, flight time, and mileage of DJI GO/DJI GO 4 are different from that of DJI Fly. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.
3-20 21:24
Use props
Pagemakers
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I’m confused now. You say records from DJI GO 4 can be transferred to FLY. This is exactly what I’m trying to do. The records do not transfer, only the totals.

How do I transfer the records?
3-21 00:42
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Whilst the totals may 'transfer' I find that the fly app will only display life logs created by the fly app. It will not display logs created by Go, Go4 or Litchi. The same thing applies to Go and Go4.
3-29 23:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules