DJI DRTK 2 .DAT FILE MERGE
397 4 3-20 17:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BR Solos Eng
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello friends.
I would like your help to solve a problem.
My DRTK-2 base records .DAT files in smaller files, the first one until the next full hour and the following in one-hour files or until it is turned off.
However, in my country BRAZIL we use a system that requires that all projects be prepared in a coordinate of a date converted in the past to make the coordinates of all projects compatible (2000.04), but for this I need to process the base point by PPP, and this point must be collected for no less than 4 hours according to the manuals that dictate the guidelines in my country. This forces me to merge all the smaller files until they complete 4 hours of recording, and then this file is transformed into RINEX to be sent for PPP processing by IBGE (Agency responsible for regulating topographical surveys).
Today I work with a workflow I developed, which requires complex data manipulation and file extension transformations to make this possible, but this process requires a lot of work and makes errors possible.
I would like to know if there is any way to merge the raw files taken from the base formed .DAT or .RTCM3 automatically or even change some configuration in the base so that it records continuous, undivided files.

Thanks

3-20 17:42
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

RTKLIB explorer. There are plenty of tutorial on internet.
The problem is that there are no calibration file existing for the DRTK-2. You can set a NullAntenna but it is not very serious.
3-20 21:22
Use props
BR Solos Eng
lvl.1

Brazil

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-20 21:22
RTKLIB explorer. There are plenty of tutorial on internet.
The problem is that there are no calibration file existing for the DRTK-2. You can set a NullAntenna but it is not very serious.

Thank you my friend,
Can you just send me a video as an example?
Because I'm not finding it.
Configuring the antenna information would not be a problem.
Thanks
3-21 04:03
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

BR Solos Eng Posted at 3-21 04:03
Thank you my friend,
Can you just send me a video as an example?
Because I'm not finding it.

There is no video as far as i know.
You open RTKConv, you choose folder with Rinex files as \raw*.rtcm3 and that's it !

"Configuring the antenna information would not be a problem."

Obviously you have very limited knowledge in this area. This is a problem because it is a calibration file that should be provided by the manufacturer. However, there is no clue in the documentation concerning the antenna model that is used. So I don't really see what you can "configure".

Just in case your client knows a little more, and realizes that you did this with a DRTK2... which could be detrimental to the reputation of your company.

What can result from a bad calibration file is a PPP result announced a few millimeters away, which in reality is wrong by several centimeters.
3-21 05:52
Use props
BR Solos Eng
lvl.1

Brazil

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-21 05:52
There is no video as far as i know.
You open RTKConv, you choose folder with Rinex files as \raw*.rtcm3 and that's it !

Don't worry friend.
When making the PPK, I use emlid studio which uses the MRK generated by the drone itself to correct the position of each photo, and the coordinates used from the base are always collected with another RTK trimble R8s.
I use checkpoints and with this methodology all points hit with an error of 1 to 2 cm horizontally and 1 to 3cm vertically.
Numbers that meet my needs.
PPP files need to be linked for registration purposes.
3-21 12:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules