Does anyone have a similar camera issue ?
326 8 3-22 15:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GiannisS
lvl.1
Greece

Hello guys I just wanted to take a second opinion from a DJI M4P owner regarding the video resolution. Recently I bought a mini 4 pro which is my first ever drone and I noticed a lot of digital noise, and some kind of flare and flickering while I was recording in 4k 60fps. The time that I mostly record is morning or afternoon hours to avoid excess sunlight. Both settings for sharpness and noise reduction are set to 0 (nothing changes even with NR=1). The whole thing of course is even worse for 1080 resolution. Please take your time to review the videos that I’ve attached below and let me know if that is normal. Thank you.

3-22 15:12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please upload the original unedited files via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check it further. We will wait for your response. We appreciate your cooperation.
3-22 19:40
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Take a screenshot of the place where you think there is a lot of noise. Indicate what exposure was used when shooting, and even better, save the subtitles so that there are objective indicators.
What kind of flickering are you talking about, indicate the specific position in time and place in the video.
3-22 23:58
Use props
GiannisS
lvl.1
Greece

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11iCIZoevNYeHaq6PrTaGxW5pfsClU9T-/view?usp=share_link (1st video)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D2maIsqioQ6TNoFJVN2ewwjT5hzKLrxn/view?usp=share_link   (2nd video)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vmc1nXUBncYpOvhF1Vc79TlRMLDydGJv/view?usp=share_link  (3rd video)

For video 1: I tried to record night footage to test the camera and I noticed at 0:06 the image was oscillating up and down. Here is the 4k version of the video on YouTube which indicates the problem more clearly : https://youtu.be/WyRJ9Y2SfzM
For video 2: Quite a lot of noise above the green area and on the grey roof of the orthogonal building
For video 3: Flickering > is at 0:31 and 0:36 left-hand side
                     Digital noise > pretty much in all the video especially at 0:34 on green spaces
                      Flare > Starts at 0:40 and ends at 0:50
Thanks for your time guys !
3-23 05:22
Use props
GiannisS
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-22 19:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please upload the original unedited files via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check it further. We will wait for your response. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hello, do we have any updates?
3-23 11:51
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

GiannisS Posted at 3-23 11:51
Hello, do we have any updates?

Hello there, GiannisS. We will now coordinate this concern of yours to our engineers for further clarification. We will surely keep you posted once we receive an update. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
3-24 03:05
Use props
GiannisS
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-24 03:05
Hello there, GiannisS. We will now coordinate this concern of yours to our engineers for further clarification. We will surely keep you posted once we receive an update. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

ok thanks a lot
3-24 04:38
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are most welcome. We will respond to you promptly. Your patience is much appreciated. Have a nice day ahead!
3-24 22:38
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon checking the video provided, there are no abnormalities found. In video 3, we noticed some glare at the time described above. At the same time, if the aircraft performs a rapid yaw turning when shooting the video, the screen may shake. The superimposed glare effect may cause the abnormal phenomenon mentioned. We suggest having a test flight again in a different location to check the issue further. Thank you.
3-27 22:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules