Avata didn't follow the hair cross and circle
174 6 3-23 14:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
africz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207192 ft
Spain

I did fly low above the river I did several times without incident at this time Avata didn't follow the circle and haircross at center and hit a tree at the river side and fallen into river after collosion. Is anybody met with similar thing ? Avata didn't follow the hair cross with motion controller 2 ?
3-23 14:39
Use props
africz
lvl.2
Spain

3-23 14:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. In this case, we recommend sending the unit in for proper diagnostics. You may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to start up a ticket case. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
3-23 19:31
Use props
africz
lvl.2
Spain

Hi Paladin, thank you for you quick reply. I decide to use Care Refresh Express and looking for the replacement drone. After the collosion drone sinked and stay approximately in a minute in the river, river is approx 1,30m deep. I did jump into the river and retrieved the drone and dried out. After the accident on same day drone powered up, but not connected to Google. On next day drone powered up, connected to Google without any error message. So even the fly away, you made a really fantastic durable drone. Kudos to DJI.
3-24 10:12
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

africz Posted at 3-24 10:12
Hi Paladin, thank you for you quick reply. I decide to use Care Refresh Express and looking for the replacement drone. After the collosion drone sinked and stay approximately in a minute in the river, river is approx 1,30m deep. I did jump into the river and retrieved the drone and dried out. After the accident on same day drone powered up, but not connected to Google. On next day drone powered up, connected to Google without any error message. So even the fly away, you made a really fantastic durable drone. Kudos to DJI.

it's probably just a matter of time before your drone dies again.  if it was submerged, it's likely damaged and one day while flying, you'll land and power down and it will never power up again.  may as well get it replaced now while you can.
3-24 10:15
Use props
africz
lvl.2
Spain

Indeed, this was my first thought and started the replacement process, initial cause to fly sidewise instead of forward gave me enough reason to replace it.
3-24 12:18
Use props
africz
lvl.2
Spain

I got the a new drone with Care Refresh Express in 2 working days. Awesome.
3-26 04:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules