297 5 3-26 11:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

A shout out to all at DJI, You all are AWESOME!  Thank you so much for the DJI mini 4 pro.  It was just what I needed to express my imagination quickly.  I am so happy with my new m4p. It ticked all the right boxes.  You all deserve an appluase for this gem of a drone and the great job you all do each and every day.  

3-26 11:05
Use props
Lieutenant
lvl.4
Australia

Yes  
3-27 01:36
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Blellow. Thank you for sharing your experience with the Mini 4 Pro. We appreciate you taking the time to write positive feedback. DJI has always valued feedback from every DJI user, and we are committed to bringing a better user experience to our users. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate
3-27 21:04
Use props
Jim_H
lvl.3
Flight distance : 787152 ft
Singapore

It ticks alot of boxes for me too.
Small and portable, flight stability, great camera, the new ocusync is great and doesnt show any interference to the signal when flying across city.
3-27 23:56
Use props
_dji_user_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1687385 ft
Estonia

And excellent after-sales service.
3-28 00:17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

_dji_user_ Posted at 3-28 00:17
And excellent after-sales service.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our after-sales service. Providing excellent service is our top priority, and we are delighted that we could meet your expectations. If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is incredibly important to us, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.
3-28 14:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules