Fw. 01.04.05.10
1346 29 3-28 07:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Hi. Today my fw was updated to 01.04.05.10 and I can't find any info anywhere about what changes have occurred.
3-28 07:38
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Interesting, we need to find this out. Thanks for letting us know.
3-28 07:40
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

3-28 07:47
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/osmo-action-4

normally it is in here, but yeah DJI dropped hte sticky  and I noted wait till April and Here is hte firmware update WOW!
wow not even on the Mimo any in fo

Downloading for the  he*ll of it

3-28 08:29
Use props
Aavis
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I updated it as well today. There was no information text so I guess it was just for bugs.
3-28 08:32
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

hope it fixes  my complaints, doubt it great to know  it killed bugs''
3-28 08:54
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

I get no notificaton for a new firmware, iphone only maybe?
3-28 10:09
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

It's the "Keep the Customers in the Dark" campaign.
3-28 10:19
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

johansenfoto Posted at 3-28 10:09
I get no notificaton for a new firmware, iphone only maybe?

I have android. First I updated MIMO and without a connected camera it downloaded the new fw to MIMO.
3-28 10:25
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

StevoB Posted at 3-28 10:25
I have android. First I updated MIMO and without a connected camera it downloaded the new fw to MIMO.

Thank you.
I also updated Mimo.
But I just managed it to start update on one of my cameras now, struggle with a slow phone aswell here that crash big apps all time (bad coded apps).

Edit: Now both cameras have been updated and set up like I like to have on them.

I will think this firmware have some minor fix with audio and dji mic or something.

3-28 10:33
Use props
Aavis
First Officer
  • >>>
Finland

johansenfoto Posted at 3-28 10:33
Thank you.
I also updated Mimo.
But I just managed it to start update on one of my cameras now, struggle with a slow phone aswell here that crash big apps all time (bad coded apps).

It is always THE MIC update.. They were afraid to mention it

Anyways, it reset things. I also made Factory reset after the update and formatted the SD card after that using the camera. I always do these to avoid any saved bad settings from earlier versions.
3-28 11:18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I backed out and will video update to ssay Look it fixed my update
3-28 11:25
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 3-28 11:25
I backed out and will video update to ssay Look it fixed my update

Not arrived in the uk yet Fish updated the Mimo on droid nothing through yet & no sign on the Apple device either.  Has anyone got some details on the change yet?
3-28 11:28
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

BaynhamPhoto Posted at 3-28 11:28
Not arrived in the uk yet Fish updated the Mimo on droid nothing through yet & no sign on the Apple device either.  Has anyone got some details on the change yet?

I have it, and does not offer any info at all not like DJI to offer no update infom the funny thing is Gopoo also threw an update so got to be something  that all are doing   fast.
3-28 12:23
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It fixes the issue of not recognising some usb mics when recording from 'off'. Still takes a while to recognise the mic though.
3-28 12:26
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 3-28 12:26
It fixes the issue of not recognising some usb mics when recording from 'off'. Still takes a while to recognise the mic though.

Useful to some if it works I’ve usually the mic2 or receiver connected on mine, thanks for the info better than the usual generic ‘‘bug fixes’ statement from source.
3-28 12:36
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Bluetooth simply recycles not  sure they can lock a fail safe on the  cameras. funny thing is I hear all saying its spot on connections to the OP3 its not.
yeah auto power off was added whaooo! SHh
3-28 14:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Action 4 latest firmware is v01.04.05.10. Rest assured that we will provide feedback to our relevant team to update the release notes on our official website. Please see the details below for this new firmware:

·   Optimized processing algorithm to significantly upgrade the image quality when recording video at 30 fps or lower.
·   Added auto power off function for DJI Mic 2 Transmitter. When a transmitter is not connected to a device and is not recording independently for more than 15 minutes, the transmitter will automatically power off. When the transmitter is connected to the cam era, tap settings > Wireless Mic > Auto Power Off to enable the function. (The firmware of transmitter should be v 04.03.08.31 or above.)
·   Optimized the recording gain for DJI Mic 2 transmitter and recording volume performance.
·   Fixed some minor bugs.
3-28 20:06
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi

Firmware  Gray released for several days and now is all released.

you can always click Mimo(1.12.0 or above)- Me account(need login)- setting(gear button)- about DJI Mimo- check firmware updates during gray released and get the firmware earlier.
3-28 20:30
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

no firmware update for Android in Germany
Mimo app 1.12.0
3-28 21:45
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-28 20:06
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Action 4 latest firmware is v01.04.05.10. Rest assured that we will provide feedback to our relevant team to update the release notes on our official website. Please see the details below for this new firmware:

·   Optimized processing algorithm to significantly upgrade the image quality when recording video at 30 fps or lower.

I hope by ‘upgrade the image quality’ the sharpening wasn’t raised for 30fps or less. I’ve been trying to get a filter and holder to ‘soften’ the image and lower the contrast! ;)

The audio fix isn’t mentioned specifically, so I guess that came under ‘minor bugs’. It now works with mics that previously didn’t work.
3-28 23:49
Use props
Aavis
First Officer
  • >>>
Finland

Told you. Mic mic mic...

But gonna check The image.
3-29 00:13
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

So  Betaware is now official called GRAY..
3-29 03:11
Use props
Dieter_Wilke
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

lutzmix Posted at 3-28 21:45
no firmware update for Android in Germany
Mimo app 1.12.0

I got the firmware-update yesterday
3-29 06:45
Use props
Aavis
First Officer
  • >>>
Finland

DJI-ytao Posted at 3-28 20:30
Hi

Firmware  Gray released for several days and now is all released.

Dont have any Grey option there. But got anyway new firmware.
3-29 07:06
Use props
Natural Sounds and Sights
lvl.3

Spain

Good update. Working fine here (Spain). Thanks!
3-29 09:38
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Remember guys to check that you are logged in on your account on Mimo app + check that bluetooth + celluar data is turned on + of course wifi.
3-29 11:28
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

johansenfoto Posted at 3-29 11:28
Remember guys to check that you are logged in on your account on Mimo app + check that bluetooth + celluar data is turned on + of course wifi.
thanks
open your MIMO account

The remote control has received an update. What's new?
3-29 20:14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Iancraig10 Posted at 3-28 23:49
I hope by ‘upgrade the image quality’ the sharpening wasn’t raised for 30fps or less. I’ve been trying to get a filter and holder to ‘soften’ the image and lower the contrast! ;)

The audio fix isn’t mentioned specifically, so I guess that came under ‘minor bugs’. It now works with mics that previously didn’t work.

Thank you for your feedback, Iancraig. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.
3-30 03:35
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

Issue:
no voice control
stop recording in 4k/60fps !
3-31 18:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now