186 28 4-6 12:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trikke
First Officer
Flight distance : 2526529 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Heimbach, the gateway to the enchanting German Eifel, exudes centuries of history and charm in every cobblestone alley.
With its picturesque location on the banks of the River Rur, this historic town embraces visitors with an aura of tranquility and authenticity.
The old half-timbered houses, draped in blooming ivy and colorful flowers, form a romantic backdrop from a bygone era.
The impressive castle, towering above the town, proudly guards its heritage and offers a panoramic view over the green valleys.
The cobbled streets invite exploration, with every turn revealing a new piece of history.

The Rursee is a majestic reservoir located in the picturesque surroundings of Heimbach.
With its crystal-clear blue water surrounded by lush forests and rolling hills, it offers an oasis of peace and beauty.

Mariawald Abbey is a serene sanctuary nestled amidst the tranquil Eifel landscape.
Its ancient walls echo centuries of devotion, enveloping visitors in a timeless aura of spirituality.
The abbey's Gothic architecture, adorned with intricate details, stands as a testament to its rich history and cultural significance.

This region is worth exploring and allowing yourself to be enchanted by it.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 3 Pro, Dji Mini 2, Dji Osmo Pocket 3 and Dji Osmo Action 4.

4-6 12:17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome scenery and buildings.  The interior shots of the abbey are absolutely stunning.    Another excellent job Patrick.  

Were the shots inside the abbey done with the OP3 or the OA4?  I'm guessing OP3.
4-6 13:49
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-6 13:49
Awesome scenery and buildings.  The interior shots of the abbey are absolutely stunning.    Another excellent job Patrick.  

Were the shots inside the abbey done with the OP3 or the OA4?  I'm guessing OP3.

Thank You Downtown.

You guessed right, I used the op 3 for the interior shots. It's a beast in lowlight and for interior or night shots my n°1 to use.
4-6 14:19
Use props
2sticks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131355 ft
United States

Awesome short film and a masterful use of DJI tools.
4-6 15:14
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Impressive place.
4-6 21:25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats quite imposing how they built that on the hill.  
4-6 23:07
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Absolutely splendid, Trikke.
4-6 23:24
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

2sticks Posted at 4-6 15:14
Awesome short film and a masterful use of DJI tools.

Thank You 2sticks
4-6 23:36
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Depp Posted at 4-6 21:25
Impressive place.

It sure is Depp. How that little town lays in between the hills is incredible. It was steep to hike those hills but worth it. And the rursee is the biggest artificial see on this side of Germany, it's all meant for drinking water.
4-6 23:40
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

DAFlys Posted at 4-6 23:07
Thats quite imposing how they built that on the hill.

So true for many castles and historical buildings. They places where the stand and the men that left their sweat and blood to do the impossible, but they did.
4-6 23:42
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Blériot53 Posted at 4-6 23:24
Absolutely splendid, Trikke.

Thank you Blériot
4-6 23:43
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Trikke Posted at 4-6 23:43
Thank you Blériot

My pleasure
4-6 23:43
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Trikke Posted at 4-6 23:40
It sure is Depp. How that little town lays in between the hills is incredible. It was steep to hike those hills but worth it. And the rursee is the biggest artificial see on this side of Germany, it's all meant for drinking water.

So funny to have you show me places of Germany that I haven't been to or even heard of...
4-7 05:41
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Trikke Posted at 4-6 14:19
Thank You Downtown.

You guessed right, I used the op 3 for the interior shots. It's a beast in lowlight and for interior or night shots my n°1 to use.

My pleasure Patrick.  I always enjoy watching your videos.  Hope you have a great day.  
4-7 06:31
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-7 06:31
My pleasure Patrick.  I always enjoy watching your videos.  Hope you have a great day.

Thanks, I had a nice day. Hope you had one too.
4-7 09:15
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Depp Posted at 4-7 05:41
So funny to have you show me places of Germany that I haven't been to or even heard of...

Germany is at least 10 times bigger then Belgium and I haven't been or heard of everything in my own country.
So it's perfectly normal for you too Depp. So much difference in Germany, beautiful places and still lots to discover.
4-7 09:18
Use props
2sticks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131355 ft
United States

Trikke Posted at 4-6 23:36
Thank You 2sticks

You are most welcome
4-7 15:08
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Trikke Posted at 4-7 09:15
Thanks, I had a nice day. Hope you had one too.

You're most welcome Patrick.  Same here about having a good day.  I dove on an old World War II era plane that I found on a dive Saturday.  On Saturday I was getting low on air supply when I came across the plane so had to surface.  I didn't have any spare tanks with me so I went back on Sunday with 2 tanks and got to really check it out up close.  I'm amazed that it was so well preserved after being in the water for about 80 years.  Unfortunately, I was not able to film it as I lost my GoPro11 on a previous dive trip to a Blue Hole site.  I'm considering buying an underwater drone but I am stuck on deciding between two models.  
4-8 05:06
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-8 05:06
You're most welcome Patrick.  Same here about having a good day.  I dove on an old World War II era plane that I found on a dive Saturday.  On Saturday I was getting low on air supply when I came across the plane so had to surface.  I didn't have any spare tanks with me so I went back on Sunday with 2 tanks and got to really check it out up close.  I'm amazed that it was so well preserved after being in the water for about 80 years.  Unfortunately, I was not able to film it as I lost my GoPro11 on a previous dive trip to a Blue Hole site.  I'm considering buying an underwater drone but I am stuck on deciding between two models.

Woow discovering an ww II plane (which model was it ?) That's awesome. When you made a decision concerning your underwater drone then certainly post shots of that plane.
4-8 05:45
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Trikke Posted at 4-8 05:45
Woow discovering an ww II plane (which model was it ?) That's awesome. When you made a decision concerning your underwater drone then certainly post shots of that plane.

It was an old Vought F4U Corsair.  I think they were used mostly in World War II and possibly the Korean war.  
4-8 05:59
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-8 05:59
It was an old Vought F4U Corsair.  I think they were used mostly in World War II and possibly the Korean war.

Wooow a corsair, that together with the hurricane and spitfire models are my favorite ones. Just awesome.
4-8 06:27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Trikke Posted at 4-8 06:27
Wooow a corsair, that together with the hurricane and spitfire models are my favorite ones. Just awesome.

I've got the spot marked on my GPS so I will definitely return again.  
4-8 06:50
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

What a beautiful video-amazing
4-8 08:44
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-8 06:50
I've got the spot marked on my GPS so I will definitely return again.

With a treasure like that you definitely should go back. I know I would
4-8 12:29
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Codgerzh2 Posted at 4-8 08:44
What a beautiful video-amazing

Thank You Codgerzh2
4-8 12:30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Trikke Posted at 4-8 12:29
With a treasure like that you definitely should go back. I know I would

I'll definitely return again and probably again.  
4-9 08:09
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
4-9 08:36
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Thank You Peter
4-9 11:46
Use props
Trikke
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-9 08:09
I'll definitely return again and probably again.

Nice
4-9 11:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules