Photo & Video quality, blurry/distorted, not focused
443 8 4-7 21:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
akdroneflyer60
lvl.1
United States

I just purchased the Mini4 Pro, an upgrade to the Mini3 Pro, and it seems like my pictures/photos and videos are not clean/crisp.  From what I see when previewing them they seem unfocused.  Is there a setting I am missing or what?  Please help.

4-7 21:08
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Relax ... Your images are probably fine.
forget previewing, pop the sd card, put it in an adapter and copy the images to your computer and look at them there.
Come back and tell us how they look.
4-7 21:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. This is because the cached footage in the preview is displayed in a low resolution, causing poorer image quality than the original footage. Please export the original footage to check the image quality. Have a nice day.
4-7 21:39
Use props
akdroneflyer60
lvl.1
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-7 21:30
Relax ... Your images are probably fine.
forget previewing, pop the sd card, put it in an adapter and copy the images to your computer and look at them there.
Come back and tell us how they look.

I am viewing them on my computer, I put SD card in a reader and view all pics/videos that way but still see a blurry/out of focus image..
4-7 22:42
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

akdroneflyer60 Posted at 4-7 22:42
I am viewing them on my computer, I put SD card in a reader and view all pics/videos that way but still see a blurry/out of focus image..

OK ... upload one of the stills to Dropbox or similar and post a link here.
How are you focussing?
Auto or manual?
4-7 22:47
Use props
Jim_H
lvl.3
Flight distance : 787152 ft
Malaysia

Yes, please do upload a copy of the photos and then see how blur is it?
if it's too blur, there's still warranty.
4-8 18:49
Use props
akdroneflyer60
lvl.1
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-7 22:47
OK ... upload one of teh stills to Dropbox or similar and post a link here.
How are you focussing?
Auto or manual?

Hello,  here is a sample of pics I have taken with the mini4 Pro.  Does the size of the sd card make a difference?  I am using a Sans disk 356.  I have read that the larger the sd disk the more distortion the images/videos can be.
4-9 19:50
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

akdroneflyer60 Posted at 4-9 19:50
Hello,  here is a sample of pics I have taken with the mini4 Pro.  Does the size of the sd card make a difference?  I am using a Sans disk 356.  I have read that the larger the sd disk the more distortion the images/videos can be.[view_image]

I suggested uploading to Dropbox or similar and posting a link so we could see the original full-sized image and its metadata which might help with some of the things that can cause poor image quality.
Posting directly in the forum just gives a reduced size image with no metadata, so that's no help at all.

However, I can't see anything in the reduced-size image you posted that looks like it's blurry/distorted, not focused.

I have read that the larger the sd disk the more distortion the images/videos can be.
Whoever suggested that knows nothing about digital photography.

4-9 23:07
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

akdroneflyer60 Posted at 4-9 19:50
Hello,  here is a sample of pics I have taken with the mini4 Pro.  Does the size of the sd card make a difference?  I am using a Sans disk 356.  I have read that the larger the sd disk the more distortion the images/videos can be.[view_image]

This looks like a joke)
Especially the statement that photo quality depends on the size of the memory card. In the photo you look cheerful and the image is focused)
4-9 23:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules