12Next >
930 51 4-11 04:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2992 ft
Netherlands

I upgraded my dji mini 4 pro from C0 up to C1 certificate true the service option in my remote.
Now I want to buy and use the DJI Mini 4 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus, only the problem is where I can buy them in Europe?

I have fly certificate A1, A2 & A3 plus my mini 4 pro is certicated C1 but I can't nowhere the DJI Mini 4 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus in Netherlands.

Please tell me where I can buy this batteries for my C1 drone
4-11 04:05
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

You are going to have to purchase the plus battery from anywhere outside of Europe... Search on Internet...

DJI.com could be a good start...

4-11 04:07
Use props
DJI-MCRETRIX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 251880 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi, search on Amazon. They have some Plus Batterys for Mini 3 Pro and Mini 4 Pro.
4-11 04:22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I got mine from eBay.  
4-11 04:53
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Guess 95% plus battery found on the net are not the original DJI plus battery.Cannot remember where i bought this battery

I see now prices for the original batt 195 usd dollar....probably real thick gold contacts....

PlusBattery - kopie (Klein).jpg
4-11 05:19
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI-MCRETRIX Posted at 4-11 04:22
Hi, search on Amazon. They have some Plus Batterys for Mini 3 Pro and Mini 4 Pro.

Not the original ones in Amazon Europe I saw  complaints about nor original batteries and drones falling out of the sky because battery failure  after 10 minutes flight
4-11 06:01
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 4-11 04:53
I got mine from eBay.

I saw them to but  with ridiculously high prices 2x and 3x more then normally battery
4-11 06:03
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

JJB* Posted at 4-11 05:19
Guess 95% plus battery found on the net are not the original DJI plus battery.Cannot remember where i bought this battery

I see now prices for the original batt 195 usd dollar....probably real thick gold contacts....

Indeed I only want the original ones, the f@ke  ones has issues like battery failure after few minutes and drones falling out of the sky. Prices on eBay are way to high with ridiculously high prices
4-11 06:05
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don Grigori Posted at 4-11 06:03
I saw them to but  with ridiculously high prices 2x and 3x more then normally battery

In the USA they are almost 2x the cost as the standard battery.  I paid £95 for mine which is about the $ to £ conversion I would expect.   Be aware there is no warranty on these batteries in Europe,  they will not owner them if the tabs break which they do.  
4-11 06:08
Use props
DJI-MCRETRIX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 251880 ft
  • >>>
Germany

JJB* Posted at 4-11 05:19
Guess 95% plus battery found on the net are not the original DJI plus battery.Cannot remember where i bought this battery

this isnt an original one, isnt it?
4-11 06:23
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI-MCRETRIX Posted at 4-11 06:23
this isnt an original one, isnt it?

the screenshot post#5 is from an original DJI plus battery
4-11 06:38
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 4-11 06:08
In the USA they are almost 2x the cost as the standard battery.  I paid £95 for mine which is about the $ to £ conversion I would expect.   Be aware there is no warranty on these batteries in Europe,  they will not owner them if the tabs break which they do.

Really the tabs break on the original DJI plus batteries? Beter I stay with the regular ones then and fly 14 minutes less and buy 2 standard batteries for 135 euro
4-11 09:48
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don Grigori Posted at 4-11 09:48
Really the tabs break on the original DJI plus batteries? Beter I stay with the regular ones then and fly 14 minutes less and buy 2 standard batteries for 135 euro

They break on all the batteries,   I had 4 replaced by DJI under warranty (which was handy as they had 150+ charges) but they wouldn't do the plus batteries even though they sent me shipping labels to cover their return.
4-12 01:14
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

Don Grigori Posted at 4-11 09:48
Really the tabs break on the original DJI plus batteries? Beter I stay with the regular ones then and fly 14 minutes less and buy 2 standard batteries for 135 euro

not on my plus battery, tabs are in good order (use the plus battery as my main battery)
4-12 02:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Don. Thank you for reaching out. You may try to order from our official Amazon Store: (https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Mini- ... ast_sto_dp&th=1).

You may also check Authorized Retail Stores from this link: (https://www.dji.com/ca/where-to-buy/retail-stores). Hope this helps.
4-12 06:46
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-12 06:46
Hi, Don. Thank you for reaching out. You may try to order from our official Amazon Store: (https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Mini-Intelligent-Flight-Battery/dp/B09WVYZC8K?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1).

You may also check Authorized Retail Stores from this link: (https://www.dji.com/ca/where-to-buy/retail-stores). Hope this helps.

Authorized sellers in Europe have not received permission from DJI to sell the plus battery. I called the two largest companies in the Netherlands about this. I cannot buy it via Amazon because the European Amazon does not have it in its range because DJI has not given permission for it.   
4-13 07:13
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI-MCRETRIX Posted at 4-11 04:22
Hi, search on Amazon. They have some Plus Batterys for Mini 3 Pro and Mini 4 Pro.

I am in Netherlands Europe and they won’t ship to Netherlands I have to go to Amazon Europe it’s saying and then it says not available in your region
So DJI really locked it for European users to buy
4-13 07:25
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 4-12 01:14
They break on all the batteries,   I had 4 replaced by DJI under warranty (which was handy as they had 150+ charges) but they wouldn't do the plus batteries even though they sent me shipping labels to cover their return.

Hmm i only had 20 charges up to now, so that’s a real big issue if they start to break
4-13 07:28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don Grigori Posted at 4-13 07:28
Hmm i only had 20 charges up to now, so that’s a real big issue if they start to break

At 180 charges the Fly app will nag you to replace the battery with a big banner.  
4-13 23:46
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Don Grigori Posted at 4-13 07:13
Authorized sellers in Europe have not received permission from DJI to sell the plus battery. I called the two largest companies in the Netherlands about this. I cannot buy it via Amazon because the European Amazon does not have it in its range because DJI has not given permission for it.

Hi there. The link above was from Amazon US (DJI), please try to check if they can be delivered to your address or you may request someone from other regions to buy it for you as Intelligent Battery Plus can be brought to Europe in a compliant method.

Moreover, you may violate the laws or regulations if you use Intelligent Flight Battery Plus in the EU. We recommend that you always check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
4-15 18:09
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-15 18:09
Hi there. The link above was from Amazon US (DJI), please try to check if they can be delivered to your address or you may request someone from other regions to buy it for you as Intelligent Battery Plus can be brought to Europe in a compliant method.

Moreover, you may violate the laws or regulations if you use Intelligent Flight Battery Plus in the EU. We recommend that you always check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.

My DJI drone is upgraded from C0 to C1 and with my flight certificates A1,A2 and A3 I am allowed to fly with drone’s heavier then 250 grams so that’s no problem.

And Isucceed to buy it from a seller who shipped to the Netherlands
4-15 23:55
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

Wil arrive before end of May
4-15 23:56
Use props
Ville Honkonen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80919 ft
Finland

This is intresting that this product is not sold in EU, because i also have licence to fly 3kg drones with A1 and A2 licence.. and if you buy this battery you can always just go and make this test and you are allowed to fly over 249g drones
4-16 00:09
Use props
djiuser_jwcg83VVC0Fo
lvl.2

Norway

Don Grigori Posted at 4-15 23:55
My DJI drone is upgraded from C0 to C1 and with my flight certificates A1,A2 and A3 I am allowed to fly with drone’s heavier then 250 grams so that’s no problem.

And Isucceed to buy it from a seller who shipped to the Netherlands [view_image][view_image]

How much did they cost??
I got a couple from Aliexpress for €99 each.

One thing; after the latest firmware, the drone stopped telling me the drone is heavier than 249g.
4-16 01:09
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

djiuser_jwcg83VVC0Fo Posted at 4-16 01:09
How much did they cost??
I got a couple from Aliexpress for €99 each.

I don’t buy not original batteries on AliExpress, a friend of my had them and his fully charged battery died after 4 minutes flight and his drone fall out of the sky and chrashed
4-16 01:42
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

Don Grigori Posted at 4-15 23:55

And Isucceed to buy it from a seller who shipped to the Netherlands [view_image][view_image]

amazing  61 usd shipping costs, probably by private jet  ;-)
Plus import tax to pay

DJI shoud sell these batteries on their own site.

cheers
JJB

4-16 01:47
Use props
djiuser_jwcg83VVC0Fo
lvl.2

Norway

Don Grigori Posted at 4-16 01:42
I don’t buy not original batteries on AliExpress, a friend of my had them and his fully charged battery died after 4 minutes flight and his drone fall out of the sky and chrashed

Mine have worked fine. They seem original.
But you never know I guess. I better stop flying over the sea then.
4-16 01:51
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

JJB* Posted at 4-16 01:47
amazing  61 usd shipping costs, probably by private jet  ;-)
Plus import tax to pay

I paid from us to Netherlands only 18 euro shipment costs
4-16 01:53
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

djiuser_jwcg83VVC0Fo Posted at 4-16 01:51
Mine have worked fine. They seem original.
But you never know I guess. I better stop flying over the sea then.

If on the back is not the DJI sticker then it is not certified but f@ke
4-16 02:03
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

Don Grigori Posted at 4-16 01:53
I paid from us to Netherlands only 18 euro shipment costs

strange, i put in all my details and i had to pay 61 usd....

did not order, just curious to see about the total costs.

(i have already plus batery)

cheers
JJB
4-16 03:36
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

JJB* Posted at 4-16 03:36
strange, i put in all my details and i had to pay 61 usd....

did not order, just curious to see about the total costs.

Indeed strange, but their are more sellers, I bought from this seller Seller I bought from https://a.co/d/byl0vTX
4-16 10:01
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

Don Grigori Posted at 4-16 10:01
Indeed strange, but their are more sellers, I bought from this seller Seller I bought from https://a.co/d/byl0vTX

Thanks for the link, wait to see if you get an original DJI battery.
4-16 10:45
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

JJB* Posted at 4-16 10:45
Thanks for the link, wait to see if you get an original DJI battery.

It’s a authorized seller linked from the main page of DJI so original sealed new batteries so that is no problem the only problem is that it is shipped with USPS zand they ship slow takes a month to arrive here lol
4-17 01:12
Use props
djiuser_jwcg83VVC0Fo
lvl.2

Norway

Don Grigori Posted at 4-16 02:03
If on the back is not the DJI sticker then it is not certified but f@ke [view_image]

My battery looks just like the image in message #5
4-17 05:12
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

Just like is not it must be exact same lol
4-17 10:18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Don Grigori Posted at 4-15 23:56
Wil arrive before end of May [view_image]

That's great to know, Don. Have a safe flight always!
4-18 07:27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ville Honkonen Posted at 4-16 00:09
This is intresting that this product is not sold in EU, because i also have licence to fly 3kg drones with A1 and A2 licence.. and if you buy this battery you can always just go and make this test and you are allowed to fly over 249g drones

Thank you for the feedback. Our DJI Mini 4 Pro has been designed in line with the current draft C0 class identification standards (drones below the weight of 250 grams). Regulators in Europe and other jurisdictions around the world (e.g. the US or Australia) have agreed that drones weighing less than 250 grams are not going to cause the same kind of damage as a heavier drone when involved in a crash or collision. Since they consider sub-250g drones to pose the lowest risks, they have made them subject to fewer restrictions and requirements than their heavier counterparts. The larger battery (Intelligent Flight Battery Plus) would add approx. 40 grams to the Maximum Take-Off Mass (MTOM) of the DJI Mini 4 Pro and place it into the draft C1 class identification standard which would pose more restrictions on the use of the drone. DJI would like to avoid this scenario for the Mini series of our portfolio in order to appeal to a wider consumer base.
4-18 07:31
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-18 07:27
That's great to know, Don. Have a safe flight always!

Thank you
4-18 07:32
Use props
djiuser_gZIKiStK9zHz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38396 ft
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-12 06:46
Hi, Don. Thank you for reaching out. You may try to order from our official Amazon Store: (https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Mini-Intelligent-Flight-Battery/dp/B09WVYZC8K?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1).

Why are you sending us on a wild goose chase?
1 - from Amazon.com for these batteries there is no shipping to Europe.
2 - resellers in Germany do not sell such batteries, guess why?
Because DJI does not sell batteries plus in Europe.

Any other super ideas?
Dji thinks that 40 grams extra will make any difference, in this case?
I know, you didn't make those rules, other ''Inteligent'' individuals did that for you.
Rant out.
4-18 08:56
Use props
djiuser_jwcg83VVC0Fo
lvl.2

Norway

Don Grigori Posted at 4-17 10:18
Just like is not it must be exact same lol

It will never be exact same. The Serial number and QR-code will be different.
If two batteries have the exact same label, then I'll question if they are original.
4-18 23:00
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules