268 14 4-11 11:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just ordered the Avata 2 Fly More Combo with 3 batteries from Amazon..... Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow .................... What am I doing
4-11 11:26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Understandable.  No looking back now.  Don't forget Care Refresh which appears to be super cheap; cheaper than Avata 1.
4-11 11:37
Use props
Mr. Mucus
lvl.2

United States

Many of us felt the urge.  I ordered the FlyMore Combo with 3 batteries, the FPV Controller 3, a couple sets of spare props, & the 2-Year Care Refresh Plan.  Interesting that 2-Year Care Refresh is just $99 & the replacement cost for a repair is only $29 if I read it correctly.
4-11 12:15
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I never generally buy Care refresh but might consider it with this drone. I will think on it
4-11 13:35
Use props
Mr. Mucus
lvl.2

United States

Another interesting note.  If you read the Avata 2 (Drone Only) Quick Start Guide, it shows linking the Avata 2 with the Goggles 3/MC 3, & also linking it with the Goggles 2/Goggles Integra/MC 2.  Point being if you are willing to wait it looks like the Avata 2 will eventually work with the Goggles 2/Integra/MC 2/FPV 2.
4-11 14:43
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mr. Mucus Posted at 4-11 14:43
Another interesting note.  If you read the Avata 2 (Drone Only) Quick Start Guide, it shows linking the Avata 2 with the Goggles 3/MC 3, & also linking it with the Goggles 2/Goggles Integra/MC 2.  Point being if you are willing to wait it looks like the Avata 2 will eventually work with the Goggles 2/Integra/MC 2/FPV 2.

Good find!  But where did you see anything about "FPV 2?"
4-11 14:59
Use props
Mr. Mucus
lvl.2

United States

The Saint Posted at 4-11 14:59
Good find!  But where did you see anything about "FPV 2?"

I took the liberty of assuming on the FPV 2.   If they plan on making all the other parts compatible I figure the FPV Controller 2 will be compatible as well.  Also notice the Goggles 3 firmware update for the Air 3/Mini 4 Pro mentions the RC-N2/DJI RC2?  I am hoping this means you can use the Goggles 3 with the Air 3/Mini 4 Pro with the RC-N2/DJI RC2 as the controller.  I think most people want to use the goggles with the regular RC controllers.  Also have to mention I really like the Wi-Fi connectivity of the Goggles 3 to phones or Goggles for simplified "Audience Mode".
4-11 15:56
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mr. Mucus Posted at 4-11 15:56
I took the liberty of assuming on the FPV 2.   If they plan on making all the other parts compatible I figure the FPV Controller 2 will be compatible as well.  Also notice the Goggles 3 firmware update for the Air 3/Mini 4 Pro mentions the RC-N2/DJI RC2?  I am hoping this means you can use the Goggles 3 with the Air 3/Mini 4 Pro with the RC-N2/DJI RC2 as the controller.  I think most people want to use the goggles with the regular RC controllers.  Also have to mention I really like the Wi-Fi connectivity of the Goggles 3 to phones or Goggles for simplified "Audience Mode".

Yeah, for sure this launch seems to be DJIs best launch in years; even with a lot of promises.  I think they will deliver.  Unfortunately I cannot buy without knowing more about FPV2 which I have my mind set with and I actually believe it because we say that other post about Abt.  Anyway, enjoying all the Avata 2 hype and I think I am just about readying to make the big switch from O3 to O4 as soon as I know more about RCPro2, maybe?
4-11 16:16
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I suspect not but I would love the Goggles 3 and Motion controller 3 to link up with the Mini 3 pro at some point
4-11 21:43
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ordered mine too,   and I will get care refresh for this as its going to be a steep learning curve to fly manual with it and refresh is really cheap.
4-12 01:47
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on going all in on the Avata 2 Bigplumbs.  Another drone for your hangar.  
4-12 08:13
Use props
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168999 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got mine,Best Buy Launch day, 3 batery combo......
4-12 08:36
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well Amazon came up trumps and it has been delivered. Here is my unboxing video

4-12 09:47
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mr. Mucus Posted at 4-11 14:43
Another interesting note.  If you read the Avata 2 (Drone Only) Quick Start Guide, it shows linking the Avata 2 with the Goggles 3/MC 3, & also linking it with the Goggles 2/Goggles Integra/MC 2.  Point being if you are willing to wait it looks like the Avata 2 will eventually work with the Goggles 2/Integra/MC 2/FPV 2.

We appreciate your interest. DJI Avata 2 currently does not support these accessories, but our engineering team is actively working to adapt and test various functions. We will release a new firmware update to support these accessories once the image transmission quality and flight performance meet our standards. Please stay tuned. Have a nice day.
4-13 01:12
Use props
The Harmory
lvl.1

Netherlands

I just ordered my frist ever drone ... and hope that I made the right choice with the Avata 2
Fully understand that this is not the same as a "normal" drone, but I hope that the FPV will make sure that I will use the drone more then I would use a more regular drone.
Living in The Netherlands (yes ... EU, so low speeds etc) where there are not so many super great views for video/photo flights (in my opinion that is ;) ).

Should there be any advice that could help me to start learning: please let me know.
Of course I will first make sure to get my license, and DJI Care
4-13 03:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules