149 11 4-12 01:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
baronkaz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 254541 ft

Lithuania

hello,
photos taken with my air 2s does not sync to phones album. searched forums and found that "Auto Sync HD Photos" setting should be enabled, but there is no such setting anywhere. dji flym fly database etc are up to date. how to enable auto photos sync to my phone? thank you

4-12 01:23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please note that DJI Air 2S does not support the Auto Sync HD Photo feature.
4-12 01:34
Use props
baronkaz
lvl.2

Lithuania

why? even older and cheaper model mini 2 does support this feature?
4-12 02:50
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

baronkaz Posted at 4-12 02:50
why? even older and cheaper model mini 2 does support this feature?

Because the camera may become malfunctioning due to the firmware issue. As such, this function is no longer supported in DJI Fly app versions later than v1.4.12.
4-12 03:23
Use props
baronkaz
lvl.2

Lithuania

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 03:23
Because the camera may become malfunctioning due to the firmware issue. As such, this function is no longer supported in DJI Fly app versions later than v1.4.12.

and you can not fix this firmware issue for 3 years?!
4-16 00:12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

baronkaz Posted at 4-16 00:12
and you can not fix this firmware issue for 3 years?!

Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, our engineers have found that this issue may occasionally result in a camera issue when testing the DJI Fly (v1.4.12). To guarantee your usage experience, DJI temporarily removes this feature. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-16 00:27
Use props
baronkaz
lvl.2

Lithuania

wish i could solve engineering issues in my job for three years and say, that i am searching for solution...
4-16 02:18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

baronkaz Posted at 4-16 02:18
wish i could solve engineering issues in my job for three years and say, that i am searching for solution...
Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience. To help you better save photo/video downloading time and select photos, we have modified the way to save photos/videos in the App Album. The [Auto Sync HD Photo] feature will synchronize photos to the corresponding App Album.
After such adjustment, you can screen out photos directly in the App Album after the flight is ended and batch save desired photos/videos in the mobile phone album. This avoids repetition and mixture from saving all unselected photos in the system album.Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
4-16 22:21
Use props
baronkaz
lvl.2

Lithuania

DJI Susan Posted at 4-16 22:21
Hello. Our engineers are already locating the cause of the problem and will handle it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.

no offence, but your colleague dhi thor said the same two years ago in other dji user post, that engineers are already working on this problem with air 2s

link to that post:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=264496
4-17 21:27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

baronkaz Posted at 4-17 21:27
no offence, but your colleague dhi thor said the same two years ago in other dji user post, that engineers are already working on this problem with air 2s

link to that post:

Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. To help you better save photo/video downloading time and select photos, we have modified the way to save photos/videos in the App Album. The [Auto Sync HD Photo] feature will synchronize photos to the corresponding App Album.

After such adjustment, you can screen out photos directly in the App Album after the flight is ended and batch save desired photos/videos in the mobile phone album. This avoids repetition and mixture from saving all unselected photos in the system album.
As we explained above, this function is no longer supported in DJI Fly app versions later than v1.4.12 for DJI Air 2s (v02.04.2040 later).
4-18 00:17
Use props
baronkaz
lvl.2

Lithuania

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-18 00:17
Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. To help you better save photo/video downloading time and select photos, we have modified the way to save photos/videos in the App Album. The [Auto Sync HD Photo] feature will synchronize photos to the corresponding App Album.

After such adjustment, you can screen out photos directly in the App Album after the flight is ended and batch save desired photos/videos in the mobile phone album. This avoids repetition and mixture from saving all unselected photos in the system album.

there is no such option as "Auto Sync HD Photo" in dji fly app. what app can i use with air 2s then?
4-18 21:28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

baronkaz Posted at 4-18 21:28
there is no such option as "Auto Sync HD Photo" in dji fly app. what app can i use with air 2s then?

To download the pictures, you can screen out photos directly in the App Album after the flight is ended and batch save desired photos in the mobile phone album.
DJI Air 2s currently is only compatible with DJI FLY APP.
4-18 23:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules