Demande de label C1
640 18 4-12 08:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fgfXqA0joNSQ
lvl.1

France

Bonjour, j'essai de demander le label C1 pour mon drone DJI AIR2s - firmware v02.04.2700 -
j'ai une erreur (erreur technique - merci de réessayer) lors de la saisie de l'adresse dans l'application DJI FLY  - version 1.13.0 .
J'ai essayé a plusieurs reprises, toujours la même erreur.
Y-a-t-il une solution.
Merci.
Cordialement

4-12 08:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please upload a short screen recording showing the issue? You may upload the video via Google Drive and send the link here so we can investigate the issue further. Please keep us posted.
4-12 21:10
Use props
djiuser_fgfXqA0joNSQ
lvl.1

France

Bonjour,
Voici le lien de la vidéo.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TmDDyWdIaQqNQmNjxynGYsA0fylywfyX/view?usp=sharing

Cordialement
4-13 02:46
Use props
djiuser_80f5bfrSUqee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2862421 ft
  • >>>
France

La même erreur pour moi. J essaie depuis 2 jours
4-13 23:06
Use props
djiuser_8igj2paWke0x
lvl.1

France

Bonjour, idem impossible de valider le formulaire sur l'étape adresse depuis le déploiement de la mise à jour
4-14 00:03
Use props
fansc87e975e
New

France

idem pour moi. Pas moyen de rentrer l'adresse postale. Erreur technique. Veuillez réessayer plus tard.
J'ai un smartphone Android et il semble que ce soit justement pour les appareils Android que cela pose pb.
Les Iphones n'auraient pas ce pb.
4-15 01:44
Use props
djiuser_XFnpWim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 519354 ft
Spain

#Quick HELLO, I'VE BEEN TRYING IT A LOT OF TIMES AND NOTHING STILL GIVES AN ERROR, THE DJI SERVERS ARE SATURATED, BECAUSE THEY ARE SO PROFESSIONAL, THEY HAVE TAKEN THEIR LONG TIME TO RELEASE THE CERTIFICATION AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO WAIT FOR WHATEVER THEY WANT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THEM WORK. SERVERS. FOR SOME THINGS ARE A FEW STEPS.- Here#
4-15 22:56
Use props
Walkera1
New

Spain

Hi, my remote control and drone are updated and I keep getting an error message (system error, please try again later) when I try to set my address in the registration form in the app for receiving the C1 label. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
4-15 23:19
Use props
lonix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136932 ft
Germany

Walkera1 Posted at 4-15 23:19
Hi, my remote control and drone are updated and I keep getting an error message (system error, please try again later) when I try to set my address in the registration form in the app for receiving the C1 label. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Here you can find the Solution:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 355&pid=3288896
4-16 01:10
Use props
MichaelUbuntu64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1689961 ft
Germany

Sur votre PC allez sur le site suivant :

https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress

Connectez-vous avec vos identifiants et entrez votre adresse.

Ensuite, demandez à nouveau l'étiquette dans l'application ou sur votre smartcontroller ou app et vous pourrez choisir l'adresse que vous avez saisie.
4-16 09:45
Use props
djiuser_fgfXqA0joNSQ
lvl.1

France

MichaelUbuntu64 Posted at 4-16 09:45
Sur votre PC allez sur le site suivant :

https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress

Super Merci pour la procédure, ça fonctionne parfaitement. Merci encore
4-17 10:00
Use props
djiuser_fgfXqA0joNSQ
lvl.1

France

Problème résolu, Merci à MichaelUbuntu64 et lonix pour leur réponses.

Vraiment merci à vous, c'est sympa de pouvoir compter sur des personnes comme vous
4-17 10:03
Use props
djiuser_XUcdjYptLhUL
New

France

Merci à MichaelUbuntu64. Top
4-18 16:15
Use props
djiuser_8igj2paWke0x
lvl.1

France

Merci pour l'astuce ☺
4-19 21:33
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_fgfXqA0joNSQ Posted at 4-13 02:46
Bonjour,
Voici le lien de la vidéo.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please check whether the current remote controller system language is consistent with the language of the country where you are located. You need to modify the remote controller's system language to have it be consistent with the local language. Inconsistency will cause a system error. If the issue persists, insert the address here: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress This works best on desktop computers. Use the same account on the remote afterward. Your address should be saved on the account and can be used on the remote. Have a nice day. Have a nice day.
4-19 22:32
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_80f5bfrSUqee Posted at 4-13 23:06
La même erreur pour moi. J essaie depuis 2 jours

Hello there. Was this already resolved? Please refer to my suggestion in reply #16 or MichaelUbuntu64's in reply 10#. I hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.
4-19 22:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_8igj2paWke0x Posted at 4-14 00:03
Bonjour, idem impossible de valider le formulaire sur l'étape adresse depuis le déploiement de la mise à jour

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please ensure that the language of the remote controller system is the same as the language used in the country where you are located. If the languages are inconsistent, it can result in a system error. To avoid this, you need to modify the system language of the remote controller. If the problem persists, please visit this website https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress on a desktop computer or a laptop. Once you have made the necessary changes, make sure to use the same account on the remote controller. Your address will be saved on the account and can be used in the future. Have a great day
4-19 22:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansc87e975e Posted at 4-15 01:44
idem pour moi. Pas moyen de rentrer l'adresse postale. Erreur technique. Veuillez réessayer plus tard.
J'ai un smartphone Android et il semble que ce soit justement pour les appareils Android que cela pose pb.
Les Iphones n'auraient pas ce pb.

Hi there. If the issue persists, please refer to Ionix or MichaelUbuntu64's suggestion. You can also check my comment on reply 16#. Have a nice day.
4-19 22:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Walkera1 Posted at 4-15 23:19

Hi there. Was this already resolved? Please refer to my comment on reply 16#. I hope it helps. Please keep us posted if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
4-19 22:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules