212 5 4-12 20:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Having just bought the DJI Avata 2 fly more 3 battery combo I have of course got the motion controller 3. I have not flown it yet. The DJI Fpv  RC is another £139 in the uk. I was wondering which controller people who fly this drone or the Avata prefer. I am not interested in Manual mode and understand this is only available on th FPV Remote
4-12 20:52
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I fly my Avata 1 with the motion controller 2 . It's an ingenious way to control the drone. It's so much fun and super easy. My Avata 2 is on the way and I look forward to trying the MC3
4-13 06:11
Use props
DenC
New

Belgium

I'm a new pilot, flying for the 1st time with my Avata 2... putting the MC in acro "slide"? (top of the 3 choices)... was verry intuative for me. I've ordered the regular controller aswel, but it's still on the way... more to say in a while )
4-14 08:46
Use props
Dirty Bird
First Officer
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered the FPV 3 as I plan to eventually fly it in Manual mode.  If you have no plans for Manual flight then there is no need to spend the additional money on the FPV 3.  
4-15 05:00
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Controller 3 offers far more precision than the MC 3. Especially if you are a pincher verses a thumber on the sticks. I will say that the MC3 and its' integration is far better than the MC2.
4-15 05:28
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

I'm using the MC 3 also. Works well. If you ask me, i would like to ask DJI if they can increase the speed in sportmode to the max possible 19m/s (+/-67km). Now this is only possible with FPV controller, but did not understand actually why the speed with motion controller is limited all the time to only 57km. Just give a little more space and put the edge a little bit further for those who like the maximum possible speed, without the additional costs....
4-15 05:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules