Drone doesn't start up
251 2 4-12 23:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wouters Yves6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29314 ft
Belgium

after a few inactive weeks I wanted to take my m4p out but when loading the battery(60 pct charged) and pushing the button twice, notting happens.

SOLVED!

4-12 23:16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We are glad you already got it fixed.  To avoid this issue, it's important to check whether the marks on the propellers are consistent with those on the motors. Since the rotation directions of the four motors are inconsistent, the propellers have to be attached to the designated motors. More specifically, the propellers with marks have to fit in the motors with marks. If the issue persists check whether the propellers are damaged or deformed and try replacing the propellers. Checking whether the remote controller is set to Mode 2 might also help. If you change it to another mode unintentionally, the aircraft cannot take off by controlling the left control stick after unlocking by pushing both control sticks to the bottom inner corner. Have a nice day.
4-14 01:04
Use props
Wouters Yves6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29314 ft
Belgium

The solution was even more simple; I forgot to push one time short and then long instead of two short pushes.
4-14 02:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules