Gcamera gimbal tilt with Integra Goggles
167 5 4-14 20:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Hello, I'm trying to find out if there is any way to fix the gimbal tilt on the Mini 4 Pro at a specific angle while flying with the Integra goggles. I've seen some reference to holding down and scrolling the MC2 scroll wheel before takeoff, and have gotten it to adjust the gimbal with that method but as soon as I take off, the gimbal seems to go back to its +2 degrees default setting, where as I would prefer it to stay set at about -20 degrees. This is so I can see the ground, but also to avoid having half the screen filled with the sky. Lots of hills and mountains around here in BC, and lots of climbing and getting videos of the sky, or not being able to see trees underneath while cresting a hill etc.

I understand head tracking can tilt the gimbal, but I find the head tracking pretty useless as its way too agressive and also controls the drones left right movement. I'd prefer it could be set to just adjust the gimbal tilt, and have a way to slow down the movement same as with the RC2.
But I would settle for a way to set or fix the gimbal at about -20 degrees.  

4-14 20:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Manitobahunter. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll keep you posted.
4-16 06:33
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Thank You
4-16 07:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Manitobahunter. Thank you for patiently waiting. Currently, these options/functions cannot be achieved but we will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
4-18 06:38
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Thank you
4-18 20:07
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
4-19 01:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules