269 12 4-15 04:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
laszlo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48688 ft
  • >>>
United States

IDK what is going on with the new Firmware but I don't like it. I installed in Friday night with no issues. Over the weekend I flew my Mini 4 Pro a handful of times at different locations. It now takes 2-3 minutes once the RC2 and the drone are turned on to go from a black screen view to a live screen. I sure hope a patch is coming soon.
4-15 04:25
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I don't have any problems loading. I recommend doing a full reset of the remote control.
4-15 09:58
Use props
laszlo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Serg SSA Posted at 4-15 09:58
I don't have any problems loading. I recommend doing a full reset of the remote control.

Thanks, I should have mention I did do a complete factory reset this morning. It worked fine, then I downloaded and installed the latest update. It still lags, I'm not the only one. Other people on the FB group are running into the same lag issue. Mine is currently about 10-15 seconds of a blank screen and then I get a live view
4-15 10:04
Use props
Leo Guerra
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3593022 ft
Brazil

laszlo Posted at 4-15 10:04
Thanks, I should have mention I did do a complete factory reset this morning. It worked fine, then I downloaded and installed the latest update. It still lags, I'm not the only one. Other people on the FB group are running into the same lag issue. Mine is currently about 10-15 seconds of a blank screen and then I get a live view

I am facing the same problems. I tried clearing the installation cache but the problem persists.
4-15 10:26
Use props
laszlo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Leo Guerra Posted at 4-15 10:26
I am facing the same problems. I tried clearing the installation cache but the problem persists.

Thanks!

Must be a bug in the FM update, this did not happen before I did it
4-15 10:27
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also try re-installing the FW if you've already cleared the cache and reset the settings.
4-15 11:55
Use props
laszlo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

RobZilla Posted at 4-15 11:55
Also try re-installing the FW if you've already cleared the cache and reset the settings.

Yup, done it twice......... no change
4-15 13:01
Use props
MKmini4
lvl.3
Germany

Just stopped it: 32 seconds after turning on the RC2 and the M4P, the live image appears. So very fast. FW and app are the latest versions.
4-15 14:49
Use props
laszlo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

MKmini4 Posted at 4-15 14:49
Just stopped it: 32 seconds after turning on the RC2 and the M4P, the live image appears. So very fast. FW and app are the latest versions.

You are lucky, mine has taken anywhere from 15 seconds to 3 minutes. It use to take about 5 seconds
4-15 15:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. I'll forward this issue to the relevant team to check. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the issue? Thank you,
4-16 00:59
Use props
laszlo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 00:59
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. I'll forward this issue to the relevant team to check. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the issue? Thank you,

Hey Tony

I'll try and do that in the next few days
4-16 03:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

laszlo Posted at 4-16 03:03
Hey Tony

I'll try and do that in the next few days

Hi. Thank you very much. Anytime will do. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
4-17 02:29
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Look in the Fly app, there is new firmware.
I installed it via the remote control. This fixed the problem.
4-20 23:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules