why would DJI revert back to the Pocket 2 Pause
199 6 4-15 05:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Not many hear  know how to use the camera and DJI  would want you to learn then remove a working feature.  and why people make common mistakes by thinking  it should act as a Pocket 2, too bad they can not Switch this to teh 5 D button, Best of luck people

Screenshot 2024-04-15 091849.png

4-15 05:21
Use props
Dave_bass5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Whats this about?
4-15 14:24
Use props
KlimaPic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360115 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I think we all have it now: You do not like the delete function by long press. But why do you open several topics? Yes it does not fit all people, but many like it. As I already wrote in the other topic, why not asking for an option to select the "long press" in one thread? This way you would get more attention. But that is just a personal meaning.
4-15 21:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. We would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Thank you for your continued support.
4-16 02:16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Winter  told us that there is a future update
4-16 03:09
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

KlimaPic Posted at 4-15 21:34
I think we all have it now: You do not like the delete function by long press. But why do you open several topics? Yes it does not fit all people, but many like it. As I already wrote in the other topic, why not asking for an option to select the "long press" in one thread? This way you would get more attention. But that is just a personal meaning.

Seems to be his MO
4-16 05:49
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

mn the only way  the  problm comes about is that   the Pocket 2 users think the OP3 should be the same. that is why  people complained on the del while recording, it will not delete once yiu made the recording. long press shuts off.  so there is the  fix to firmware
4-16 06:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules