Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI.

I activated a new DJI Avata 2 with the same account I use for the forum but Ive not yet received an Avata icon next to my profile?

thanks
DA.
4-17 01:19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, there. We have fed back your request to the corresponding team and will help you add the Avata 2 icon after the review is correct. We recommend that you wait patiently.
4-17 01:39
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 4-17 01:39
Hi, there. We have fed back your request to the corresponding team and will help you add the Avata 2 icon after the review is correct. We recommend that you wait patiently.

thank you DJI Susan.
4-17 02:13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 4-17 02:13
thank you DJI Susan.

You're very welcome! We are glad we could assist you. If you have any more questions or need further help, feel free to ask.
4-17 02:17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you scroll to the bottom of you icon list you have a blank one.  However, if you put your cursor on it, it shows Avata 2 Fly More Combo (3 batteries).  So maybe that is the placeholder and the icon is on its way.  
4-17 03:45
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-17 03:45
If you scroll to the bottom of you icon list you have a blank one.  However, if you put your cursor on it, it shows Avata 2 Fly More Combo (3 batteries).  So maybe that is the placeholder and the icon is on its way.

Oh that’s new.  It wasn’t there this morning.  
4-17 04:31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-17 04:31
Oh that’s new.  It wasn’t there this morning.

It is a bit odd that the newest icon would be placed on the bottom but that is exactly what happened when the added the Air 3 to my icon list.  
4-17 06:42
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

Hi DAFlys, we have noticed this issue, and it should be fixed later today.
4-17 18:59
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Panda Posted at 4-17 18:59
Hi DAFlys, we have noticed this issue, and it should be fixed later today.

Thanks DJI Panda,   any idea why it seems to appear last in the list and not first like other new drones do?
4-17 22:07
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89751 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have activated my avata 2 fly more combo over a week ago, using the same account as i am using here, but still no icon.
EDIT: like... srsly.... within a couple of minuts after this post, the icon appeared whaha lol! thanks ;)
yesterday 22:38
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BadBert Posted at 5-7 22:38
I have activated my avata 2 fly more combo over a week ago, using the same account as i am using here, but still no icon.
EDIT: like... srsly.... within a couple of minuts after this post, the icon appeared whaha lol! thanks ;)

Hi there, glad to know about this. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
18 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules