Using RS2 battery grip with RS3 gimbal
122 2 4-18 09:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schwez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114091 ft
United States

Our production house runs two RS2 Pro kits and an RS3 kit.We noticed a small anomaly when using the RS3 with an RS2 battery grip.

Whenever the RS3 goes into auto-lock when powering the unit off, there's a terrible screeching sound as the locking gears engage.
This does not occur with the RS3 battery, just the RS2 (they are both keyed the same).

Has anyone esle encountered this?
4-18 09:51
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure the firmware version of the DJI RS 3 gimbal is v01.00.02.00 (or the latest version) before using the DJI RS 3 with the DJI Ronin BG30 grip.
If not, please update the firmware and try again.
4-18 23:46
Use props
RC World
New
Hong Kong

Hello there, since I can't post my first thread on the forum, I would like to leave a feedback here.

I recently purchased a RS3 Combo a few days ago and I am currently in the process of unboxing and balancing it. However, I noticed that the plastic grip part of the briefcase handle has already separated. Thankfully, my brand new Sony A7IV didn't fall to the ground because of this defect. I'm quite frustrated about it and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar issue before.
4-22 01:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules