Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flojo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello!

Just a quick question. Can or should I leave the sticker "Do not touch the air intake to avoid burns." on the side on the drone? I am not talking or asking about aesthetics I just want to know if the sticker could get loose due to heat or the sun and then getting caught in the props?

I consider leave it on the drone as a reminder to myself. I know how quick a battery change can be sometimes when you want to shoot a sunset and there is not much time. For that case it might be good to be remembered to be careful where to touch

Thanks in advance!
4-22 01:00
Use props
Jlopatmah Lavender
New

Malaysia

Leaving the sticker that says "Do not touch the air intake to avoid burns" on the drone is generally safe. The stickers applied by the manufacturer are designed to withstand normal operating conditions, including heat and sunlight. If you find the sticker helpful as a reminder to be cautious when handling the drone, you can leave it on.
4-22 02:49
Use props
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168999 ft
  • >>>
United States

LOL.....Take it OFF!
4-22 11:06
Use props
OldGuy2024
lvl.2
Flight distance : 255259 ft
United States

Funn 1 Posted at 4-22 11:06
LOL.....Take it OFF!

Every gram counts. You may increase flight time by a few seconds.

That's a small landing pad
4-22 12:10
Use props
flojo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You little jokers ;) I know my question sounds ridiculous to some, I was just curious if it is safe to leave it one the drone if I wanted to.

@Jlopatmah Lavender, thank you for the information. That is good to know!
4-22 23:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules