Auto screen record on start record video or takeoff.
109 3 4-25 03:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24003 ft
Slovakia

I have Air 3 and Rc-N2. I really miss some function that would automatically start recording the screen of the phone or the RC2 controller when taking off or starting video recording. The use is twofold, for example as a black box recording in the event of an accident, or for the possibility of adding a sound track to the paired video in the drone. I often use a drone to record a family from close up, but the sound is missing when I forget to turn on the screen recorder.
4-25 03:06
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know do you want to screenrecord the flight or certain intelligent functions on DJI RC 2? Can we have a video or screenshot to better understand and help you? Thanks in advance.
4-25 04:01
Use props
djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24003 ft
Slovakia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-25 04:01
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know do you want to screenrecord the flight or certain intelligent functions on DJI RC 2? Can we have a video or screenshot to better understand and help you? Thanks in advance.

Once again I wrote it in detail and clearly:
I would welcome these functionalities for the DJI Fly app, either on the DJI-RC-N2 with phone or the DJI-RC2 (which I don't have yet).
1) checkbox true|false with function to automatically turn on DJI FLY-APP screen recording with mobile sound | RC2 (if a microphone is connected) when drone video recording is turned on and screen recording is stopped when drone video recording is turned off.
2) checkbox true|false with the function to automatically turn on the recording of the DJI-FLY APP screen with the sound of the mobile phone or RC2 (if the microphone is connected) when the drone takes off and to stop screen record when it lands.
3) either it is possible to give true 1 or 2, not both in one time.

use case 1) - I can then easily combine the video from the drone, with the sound from the screen recorder, since the files will have the same length, synchronization will not be necessary.
use case 2) - recording for later viewing, for video analysis what I have done with drone.

The reason: manually starting the screen recorder every time, whether during take-off or when starting video recording, is quite difficult, it delays and people often forget about it. In addition, if you want to add sound to the original video from the drone, you have to synchronize the sound with the image, because it is impossible to start both the screen recorder and the recording of the drone video at the same time.
4-26 01:59
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac Posted at 4-26 01:59
Once again I wrote it in detail and clearly:
I would welcome these functionalities for the DJI Fly app, either on the DJI-RC-N2 with phone or the DJI-RC2 (which I don't have yet).
1) checkbox true|false with function to automatically turn on DJI FLY-APP screen recording with mobile sound | RC2 (if a microphone is connected) when drone video recording is turned on and screen recording is stopped when drone video recording is turned off.

Hello. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Please be assured that your request for this feature has been documented and will be forwarded to our engineering team for further evaluation.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
4-26 03:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules