After 300m my mini 4 pro looses connection and returns home
That is not good

What is wrong
5-5 09:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific error message did you received on the app during this incident? Kindly have a test flight in a different location to see if the issue persists then please record the screen if there is unknown behavior on the unit during flying and send it to us. Thank you.
5-5 23:55
Use props
MaartenKdJ
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi DJI Support,

I experience a similar problem. I have a DJI Air 2S, which perfectly worked for the first 2 years. However, since 2024 it experiences "weak signal" or "no connection" quite often. I have installed the latest software update, calibrated everything and when I start up my drone everything seems to work perfectly. However, when I fly my drone 20 to 50 meters up in the air, sometimes a message "weak signal" appears, the drone stops responding to the controlls and after a while returns to home. I really don't know how to solve this. It can be a software or a hardware problem, but how do I find out? I attached some screen shots.

By the way, how can I start a new conversation on this forum?

Best regards,
Maarten
5-7 11:43
Use props
djiuser_2BMlOgBgU8mj
New
Flight distance : 5745 ft
United States

Better than mine. 3 Minutes into flight approximately 1100 feet away and she said bye bye! Nothing I could do to re-connect. It was set on return to home but did not. Full battery on controller and drone. Full bars on connection.
5-7 19:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules