Avata 2 LUT Assistant ?
247 9 5-10 10:56
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IoJ3MmE0NAIH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3826129 ft
Argentina

Hi DJI, i just want to mention that it would be a really nice add to have LUT Assistant as on Mavic 3 or other DJI Drones so wi can record D-Log on our Avata 2 while having clear FPV view and no so wash out.
Thanks in Advance.

5-10 10:56
Use props
MRDroneRookie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2007070 ft
Canada

+1 on the display enhancement for the Avata 2 when recording in D-log. I'm finding certain lighting conditions to be very challenging/dangerous when flying at speed in D-log as I cant see certain obstacles. I flew both my Avata 1 and 2 down the same trail today and I found the Avata 1 much easier to see where I was going through the forest as it was recording in normal mode and Avata 2 in D-log.
5-10 15:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
5-11 02:33
Use props
AEROVISUALES
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-11 02:33
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Thanks ! it should not be to hard to implement as it already exist on Air 2s, Mavic 3 series and some other models. I thinks is a basic thing to have for those who used it for job.
5-11 03:51
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 This would be great.   
5-11 22:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AEROVISUALES Posted at 5-11 03:51
Thanks ! it should not be to hard to implement as it already exist on Air 2s, Mavic 3 series and some other models. I thinks is a basic thing to have for those who used it for job.

Hi there. We will surely take note of this. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
5-12 00:21
Use props
AEROVISUALES
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-12 00:21
Hi there. We will surely take note of this. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.

Thats the mayor one i have. Then flying in Acro or M mode feels a little weird, not as smooth as a non brand FVP drone so i guess DJI team could polish some exponencias settings in orther to get that done.
Other than that, Lut Assistant and hopefully we have some rapair parts for sale soon.
Thanks in advance.
5-12 13:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AEROVISUALES Posted at 5-12 13:35
Thats the mayor one i have. Then flying in Acro or M mode feels a little weird, not as smooth as a non brand FVP drone so i guess DJI team could polish some exponencias settings in orther to get that done.
Other than that, Lut Assistant and hopefully we have some rapair parts for sale soon.
Thanks in advance.

This is duly noted, AEROVISUALES. We appreciate your valued support.
5-12 23:26
Use props
AEROVISUALES
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-12 00:21

Actually i have another one wich is very anoying. When i unlock a DJI nofly zone i go to the place i like to fly with my avata or avata 2 and every time i change the battery i have to connect the drone to my phone and unlocked again and again. This prosidure it should work like the Mavic series too, that you have to unlocked ones and then you do not have to doit again every time you change batteries.
5-19 15:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AEROVISUALES Posted at 5-19 15:03
Actually i have another one wich is very anoying. When i unlock a DJI nofly zone i go to the place i like to fly with my avata or avata 2 and every time i change the battery i have to connect the drone to my phone and unlocked again and again. This prosidure it should work like the Mavic series too, that you have to unlocked ones and then you do not have to doit again every time you change batteries.

We do apologize for this trouble. In this case, we strongly recommend to contact our team at flysafe@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
yesterday 21:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules