DJI Care Pro for the 4D...
138 3 5-14 21:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
intellilogic
lvl.2

United States

Does it cover my remote monitor, or lens, anything else?
5-14 21:08
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, intellilogic. Thank you for reaching out. The covered components that are within the scope of DJI Care Pro of the Ronin 4d (The product is damaged due to normal use or accident).

DJI Ronin 4D series: Main body, gimbal and camera, base plate, LiDAR Range Finder, hand grips (with extended control sticks), High-Bright Main Monitor, TB50 Battery Mount, TB50 Intelligent Battery, PROSSD 1TB*, and PROSSD Mount;*

* The PROSSD 1TB and PROSSD Mount are only covered by the Free Repair within Coverage Limit service for the DJI Ronin 4D-8K combo. If you have purchased the DJI Ronin 4D-6K combo, the Free Repair within Coverage Limit service will not cover the PROSSD 1TB or PROSSD Mount since these components are not included with your product.
5-15 03:05
Use props
intellilogic
lvl.2

United States

If I have a 6k and upgrade to 8k gimbal, how does that work with DJI Care Pro?  I buy a new?  It's covered?  I buy some additional coverage thing at time of purchasing that?
5-15 07:57
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

intellilogic Posted at 5-15 07:57
If I have a 6k and upgrade to 8k gimbal, how does that work with DJI Care Pro?  I buy a new?  It's covered?  I buy some additional coverage thing at time of purchasing that?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. If you are going to purchase the new DJI Ronin 4D-8K, you need to purchase a new DJI Care Pro service instead. Thanks.
5-19 17:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules