service from dji
1211 5 2015-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomb18
New

United States

It took a few weeks for dji to check in my TWO mini OSDs,vboth which never worked from the moment i bought them and now im informed that it is 7 to 8 weeks for service. So by the time i get them back it will be over three months.
Hiw can any company provide such lousy servuce?
There is obviouslt No point in buying dji since therr is no support at all.
I think the nly thing that works is a public embarresment so its off to Youtube.
I eill never buy one again
2015-9-15
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for your bad experience with DJI.. Can i have your RMA number to check the status please?
2015-9-17
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 442743 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-9-17 10:44
Sorry for your bad experience with DJI.. Can i have your RMA number to check the status please?

It's a disgusting and bloody disgrace the way customers are treated. There is an old saying that perhaps DJI ought to remember... look after your customers and the customers will look after you.
2015-9-17
Use props
bill
New
Flight distance : 15673 ft

Canada

Ditto............ I have just posted a similar thread. They have no respect for after sale service!
2015-9-23
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

bill@boltent.ca Posted at 2015-9-23 18:16
Ditto............ I have just posted a similar thread. They have no respect for after sale service!

Bill, I do disagree.  We have made an effort to improve our service at DJI.  Tim asked the user to provide him with the RMA.  We can followup with our service centers.  If we do not have the information then we cannot assist.
2015-10-4
Use props
koffieanan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 752749 ft

Netherlands

I've got the same support problem with DJI Germany. My drone is there now for over 2 months and still got no answers and even no more answers to my mail.

And the answers that I get was all over with sorry and thanks for my patiences but still no answers.
2015-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules