Not able to download V1.13.4 on RC2
1193 31 5-30 09:58
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sahibpreet sing
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83993 ft
India

I am facing problem with dji rc2 as it is showing update available for fly app but when i tap to update it shows “Downloading Update “ but nothing happens after that
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
5-30 09:58
Use props
MKmini4
lvl.4
Germany

Restart your RC2. I was able to solve it this way.
5-30 11:03
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

Just wait, it takes a moment to download.
To see the download progress, slide down the status bar from the top of the screen.
5-30 11:17
Use props
Sahibpreet sing
lvl.2
India

MKmini4 Posted at 5-30 11:03
Restart your RC2. I was able to solve it this way.

I did everything i restarted it and even restarted the device nothing works
5-30 20:09
Use props
Sahibpreet sing
lvl.2
India

The Ollie Posted at 5-30 11:17
Just wait, it takes a moment to download.
To see the download progress, slide down the status bar from the top of the screen.

I clicked download and left it for hour n more but nothing happens
5-30 20:10
Use props
fans3e91817f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177457 ft
India

Same here. Have tried everything. I guess we just have to wait for their servers to free up.
5-30 21:15
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

Sahibpreet sing Posted at 5-30 20:10
I clicked download and left it for hour n more but nothing happens

Oh, wow. I updated and it was done within minutes
5-30 22:34
Use props
djiuser_VIwJR8ELSWT8
lvl.2

Germany

The Ollie Posted at 5-30 22:34
Oh, wow. I updated and it was done within minutes

For me it also took a few minutes.
5-30 22:47
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there,
thank you for reaching out and we are sorry for any inconvenience.

We have discovered some issues during the release phase. To avoid affecting your usage, we have currently suspended the upgrade push. Our engineers are urgently repairing the issue.
Hope you can wait for the update patiently.

Should you have any other inquiries, please let us know. Thank you!
6-1 01:52
Use props
djiuser_VIwJR8ELSWT8
lvl.2

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-1 01:52
Hi there,

Will users who have already installed the update receive a new update once the problems have been resolved?
6-1 04:21
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

I updated all firmware last night with the DJI Assist 2,  its still 1.13.0, 02.02.000, and latest firmware for the mini 4 Pro is 01.00.0500. I do now have an exciting new letter of the alphabet  P  which apparently stands for normal mode, and a bunch of useless panels on my start screen, lol.
6-1 06:24
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6697205 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi there,

We have discovered some issues during the release phase.

Does this mean that you need to rollback to Fly 1.13.0 via Assistant??? Or can I use 13.4? I have a trip coming up and I wouldn’t like to have problems during the flight.
6-1 07:01
Use props
MKmini4
lvl.4
Germany

My flight tests with version 1.13.4 showed no problems. I think it's just errors in the installation process.
6-1 08:00
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Thanks Serg, I missed that post. I have already been using 1.13.4 on my phone with my mini 2 without issue. It would be nice to see DJI post up something at the start of this forum, and divulge what said issues are, rather than find out the hard way.
6-1 10:00
Use props
Frettchen1112
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124685 ft
Germany

It's probably not about installing it on the phone but about installing it on the DJI RC 2 controller. There are obviously problems there.
6-1 10:43
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Perhaps, but it would be good to know what exactly is wrong, and a statement by DJI in this forum to wait until they have fixed it to update, rather than just letting people update to the wrong firmware. I've been having issues with the RC2 in one form or another since the Dec 2023 update, and in the end solved them myself. So been a long haul...and after watching several top You Tuber's sponsored by DJI speaking the virtues of 1.13.4, and how it brought boot times and usabilty back up to the speed before previous updates, I updated my phone app, and after seeing that seemingly work, the RC 2.
I'm uncertain if I even have compatible drone firmware and Fly app as I see 1.13.1 mentioned here with my current drone firmware.

DJI Mini 4 Pro Release Notes

Date: 2024.04.23
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0500
Remote Controller Firmware: v02.02.0000 (DJI RC 2)
v01.01.0300 (DJI RC-N2)
DJI Fly App iOS: v1.13.1
DJI Fly App Android: v1.13.1
What’s New: Fixed some known issues.
Notes:
Added features require DJI Fly v1.13.1 or later.

DJI RC 2 Release Notes

Date: 2024.04.11
DJI RC 2 Remote Controller Firmware: v02.02.0000
DJI Fly App Android: v1.13.0
What’s New
• Added support for DJI Goggles 3.
• Added support for the updated FlyShare for fast file transfer directly from remote controller to your
phone.
• Added support for independent app update without the need to simultaneously update remote controller
firmware.
6-1 17:30
Use props
Andrei Zaharia
New

Romania

I have 1.13.1 and on my RC2 apears that the software is up to date. When is available this update in Europe?
6-2 03:32
Use props
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11495079 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Frettchen1112 Posted at 6-1 10:43
It's probably not about installing it on the phone but about installing it on the DJI RC 2 controller. There are obviously problems there.

There are huge Pronblems there. Neither on the phone nor on the RC2 controller I can update to 13.4 Since the December update other issues are problematic as well: the 180 Panorama never worked, always stops at the same point during prcedure, cause the drone starts to flay backwards by itself; 360 Pano somewtimes takes very long or stops,  the well known SD-card problems, drifting yaw issues on hyperlapse, etc. Whatever they did, the made it worse it seems. And no reaction by all those rcountless reports on alll those issues except "infomring the respective team'". This is getting a joke now.
Update: finally it just worked and did it. After days of trying

6-2 05:15
Use props
Pareidolia
lvl.2

Japan

I just updated my RC2 to 1.13.4, so it looks like the update has been "un-suspended"
6-2 18:25
Use props
Sahibpreet Singh
lvl.2
India

Pareidolia Posted at 6-2 18:25
I just updated my RC2 to 1.13.4, so it looks like the update has been "un-suspended"

You updated just now or before? Because we are trying from first
day
6-2 18:31
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi there,

Where will we find any news about this update and will there also be a new firmware for the Mini 4Pro, the Avata 2 and its Goggles, motion controller and the new RC Remote, the RC Pro ?
An answer would be very Nice… thank you! CanonMax.
6-3 08:50
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

CanonMax Posted at 6-3 08:50
Where will we find any news about this update and will there also be a new firmware for the Mini 4Pro, the Avata 2 and its Goggles, motion controller and the new RC Remote, the RC Pro ?
An answer would be very Nice… thank you! CanonMax.

Hi there, thank you for the inquiry. You may check our official website for the latest updates and announcement. Aside from that, you also can subscribe to DJI News to be the first to get updates via this link here : https://www.dji.com/media-center. I hope this helps. Thank you and have a good day !
6-3 14:50
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

After updating all firmware a couple days ago, and ending up with 1.13.1 from the DJ assist 2, I came across this fellows video today and carried out his method. I was also informed on the forum by another member that DJI had temporarily suspended the release to fix some issue, so whatever the case, I now have 1.13.4 on my drone and it seems to have fixed the slow boot up issue, and soon as the wind dies down here in Kelowna, I'll go test fly it.
6-3 15:46
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_VIwJR8ELSWT8 Posted at 6-1 04:21
Will users who have already installed the update receive a new update once the problems have been resolved?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. For users who have already updated to the latest firmware version, they should receive any new firmware updates once the current issue is resolved. This is likely because the fix for the problem may require a firmware update to address it fully.

Thank you for your support!
6-4 02:02
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Serg SSA Posted at 6-1 07:01
We have discovered some issues during the release phase.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. For your kind information only selected drones supports firmware downgrade. You can absolutely downgrade you DJI Mini 3 Pro if you would like to however DJI Avata is not supported for firmware downgrade.

Not to worry, as we're working on the new firmware update and we'll make sure to solve the issue as soon as possible so you can enjoy flying your drone with no issues.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
6-4 02:34
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Went out for a test flight with my Mini 4 Pro and RC 2 yesterday evening with 01.00.0500, 2.02.000, and 1.13.4 fly app. It booted up fast and flew flawlessly, In fact, it reminded me of how it flew and functioned when I first bought the drone when it was released on the 2023/09/25 firmware. And just like on sesame street, the letter P has been replaced with the letter N, and life is good
6-4 06:10
Use props
In the sun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1685072 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I had this problem, I had to do multiple restarts before it took.
6-4 08:52
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

In the sun Posted at 6-4 08:52
I had this problem, I had to do multiple restarts before it took.

Hi there,
thank you fo reaching out.

May we confirm with you if the issue persists?

Looking forward to your response. Thank you!
6-4 22:58
Use props
In the sun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1685072 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-4 22:58
Hi there,
thank you fo reaching out.

got there in the end
6-5 03:36
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311368 ft
United Kingdom

Seems that their is now v 1.13.5 for the RC2
6-5 07:07
Use props
racercourse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177457 ft
India

v1.13.5 shows up in About->Check for Updates but I am still unable to update here in India. Tried everything including multiple restarts, clearing cache on the RC2 and resetting connections. Anyone else still having issues?
6-5 20:11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

racercourse Posted at 6-5 20:11
v1.13.5 shows up in About->Check for Updates but I am still unable to update here in India. Tried everything including multiple restarts, clearing cache on the RC2 and resetting connections. Anyone else still having issues?

Hi there. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused. We would love to investigate this issue first remotely. Therefore, if it is convenient, kindly help to download the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer, link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
Connect the DJI RC 2 to the computer, launch the DJI Assistant 2, and export the logs from the controller. Kindly upload the files to Dropbox/WeTransfer/Google Drive and send me the link, and I will forward it to the engineers. Besides, you may also try out FL_Flyer's suggestion on 3# and see the result.

Look forward to your reply.
6-6 03:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules