970 8 2015-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11263 ft
Slovenia

Greetings,

2 week ago I experienced a problem with the connection of my mobile device ( Iphone 5s). Usually when I connected the mobile device to the controller,
I got a question if I trust the device, the mobile device was connecting to. At one moment(2 weeks ago) of the connection, there was no signal to the mobile device.
So I decided to change the cable, which as I read on the forum is a crucial problem. Nothing happened. Just to be shure I went and bought a new cable, but still nothing.
Then I thought there is a problem with the connection port of my mobile device . So I bought a new samsung edge s6, updated the drone firmware, downloaded the new DJI GO app for android, but still nothing. The mobile device charges but does not connect to the camera. So as I know that iphone and samsung are two different devices, I tried to connect a second Iphone 5s. Same problem as my old mobile device. It does not give out the option ( '' Trust this device'') and also does not charge the phone.

No single device, will grant me the option '' enter camera view''

If any one has had the same problem an has any idea how to resolve the problem, please share your knowlege.
- Thanks,
Denis

2015-9-16
Use props
gsp171
lvl.3

United States

On the S6, you should be prompted to use USB for Go APP

download the Litchi APP and try it

On my Tab S I always get prompted to choose Litchi or GO for usb, make sure your controller is fully charged, I aways do it in this order: plug in phone, controler on, P3 on, answer prompt for UBS and choose which app

you might need to clear default usb for GO, under settings, apps, GO, clear/remove default
2015-9-16
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I wont worry too much about this. Since a few days I still have this "trust" prompt on my iPad Air but it appears only one second : no time to click "Yes" and it disappears.
2015-9-16
Use props
info
lvl.1
Slovenia

Hi there,

thanks for the advice, but it seems that this will not work for me. I just cant get the connection from the remote control to any smart device. The Samsung starts charging and the Iphone does not even recognize, that something has been attached to it. As the usb port on the controller does not function correctly .

I will try litchi, but I think it will not work, as I tried 3 other apps and not even one worked. It just does not want to go into '' enter camera view''

Does any one of you know, hot to contact tech support via phone ? Because sending them an email, does not work .

Thank
2015-9-16
Use props
gsp171
lvl.3

United States

sounds like you have a bad controller
2015-9-16
Use props
info
lvl.1
Slovenia

I think it really is the controller.

I will keep posting updates, if someone in the future will have the same issue.
2015-9-16
Use props
ultimate_rave
New

India

Exact same issue. Any solution?
2015-9-19
Use props
info
lvl.1
Slovenia

Not at the moment,

I sent a video of the problem to DJI support and I am waiting for the answer.
In the first email, where I described the problem , I got an answer from support that probably the problem is in the controller port module.
As soon as I recieve an answer I will let you know.

2015-9-21
Use props
info
lvl.1
Slovenia

The problem is resolved,

there was a problem with the usb module. I sent the controller to the German support team and got it back in two weeks time.
Support was quick, if you take in consideration that they have a repair time of 25 days min.

2015-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules