Suddenly DJI APP crashes every time I try to open it.
1040 8 2015-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grossi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14199 ft
Poland

Hi,

what is going on?

I have a new tablet: LENOVO TAB S8 - 50L.

I have it out of the box, no more applications installed, except the ones that are already from lenovo.

I installed only DJI GO.

The software is the newest, installed correctly.

FIRST TIME: I opened the application, to see that it's working.

SECOND TIME: I connected the app, RC and drone together, went to camera view, I was walking with it around the house to see if there are no lags in view etc.

THIRD TIME: I went to fly the drone. Put recording, no lags, the video recorded both on the SD card and on the tablet. I landed. I STOPPED THE RECORDING. The application crashed.

Since that time I can't even run the application. It crashes every single time. I formatted the SD card, I reinstalled the application. It simply crashes! What the hell is going on with this application? I could literally run the application 3 (three) times and now it's gone. Even when I remove it from tablet and install again? Is there anybody out there with the same issue or you DJI can help me this out? Please.
2015-9-17
Use props
tmygun1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had a similar issue with a IPad Mini 2.......same thing happened after reinstalling the DJI Go.
I then tried uninstalling the App and restarting the iPad a couple of times, then reinstalling DJI Go and had no problems.
Don't know if that would work or you've already tried it, but thought I'd throw in my thoughts.
Good Luck!
2015-9-17
Use props
Grossi
lvl.2
Poland

tmygun1 Posted at 2015-9-17 19:25
I had a similar issue with a IPad Mini 2.......same thing happened after reinstalling the DJI Go.
I  ...

I have already done it, thanks. I was hoping to buy ipad, don't make me scare of this device... O.O that it will have similar bug, hm
---
I also sent through android couple of reports (from this window, the app crashed, send report or click ok), then I also posted on Play Store comment about it. Let's see... but my patient is getting thinner and thinner about this issues, after all it is just an application. Other companies I doubt to have similar issues.
2015-9-17
Use props
BayArea99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197336 ft
United States

I would close all other APPS running in the background. There may be a conflict with another APP. I would try this:

1. Delete the DJI GO APP
2. Close all other APPS
3. Re-install the DJI GO APP

See if it now works.
2015-9-17
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912661 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try a factory reset on your tablet. Aside from that if you want a company to talk to you, call them.
2015-9-17
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Did you try to run it on another device? is it works?
2015-9-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

When you delete the Go app, delete your cache and cookies as well.
Then reboot the device, and reinstall the Go App. This may trigger a fix.
Maybe a remnant. . .

RedHotPoker
2015-9-17
Use props
Grossi
lvl.2
Poland

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-9-18 05:30
Did you try to run it on another device? is it works?

Yes, I did and it worked. I think you should simply inform that on Intel processors it does not work. I have another tablet with Inel processor and the lags are over 1 second, though the parameters are the same as with for example Samsung device. So the problem must be in incompatibity in the app and with Intel processors.
2015-9-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Grossi Posted at 2015-9-18 16:13
Yes, I did and it worked. I think you should simply inform that on Intel processors it does not wo ...

Thanks for your feedback, i'll report to our R&D team
2015-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules