Is there anything to look out for
260 4 7-10 08:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311368 ft
United Kingdom

Having had and sold the original DJI AC ( that was a mistake) i was looking at getting the Gopro 12 until Louis Rossman did a video saying that they can leak and end up with water damage and that GP wont honour the warranrty as its in the T&C's so I ended up going back to DJI and buying the AC3, its not arrived yet (saturday) is there anything i need to know, like dont update it, freezes, issues etc etc or has it proven to be a more than capable camera.

I didnt go for the AC4 as it seems there isnt much difference

7-10 08:46
Use props
Anonymous
----------
7-10 14:17
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311368 ft
United Kingdom

osmonauta Posted at 7-10 14:17
I think it's a more than capable camera that can deliver stunning quality. Provided you will use it what the camera is intended for.

Some people don't take the time to learn the camera and expect it to be either a point and shoot Kodak moment or a DSLR and they get disappointed. Or they start comparing it to tomato juice and pasta salad and find it's not edible. Etc.

Cheers for the info, i'm looking forward to getting it
7-11 09:34
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Hope you'll get the best information here on DJI Action 3. Thank you for your support. If you have any other questions, kindly let us know. Thank You!
7-12 23:24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

osmonauta Posted at 7-10 14:17
I think it's a more than capable camera that can deliver stunning quality. Provided you will use it what the camera is intended for.

Some people don't take the time to learn the camera and expect it to be either a point and shoot Kodak moment or a DSLR and they get disappointed. Or they start comparing it to tomato juice and pasta salad and find it's not edible. Etc.

Thanks for sharing this information! It will definitely be helpful for others on the forum. Have a great day! Thank You!
7-12 23:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules