Feedback on Navigation Features in FW 1.4 on Ph3 Pro and Inspire 1.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slabella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1483192 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI Engineering, thanks for the new Navigation Features in FW 1.4...

Only item I woudl add is the LIKE Ground Station feature the the PH2 had to allow you to PLOT your flight and not nessessary to pre record one.

Reasion for change, I very seldom fly over the same location twice.

I used the Phantom 2, F450 and F550 with the Ground station app and plotted my first paths first then fly once.

Today with the NEW Navigation Features in FW 1.4… for the Phantom 3 and Inspire 1, recording is fine to keep but i would add into the APP the ability to pre plot your flight path WITH OUT recording the actual flight. I don’t believe most of us will fly twice.

So my request it to add in the similar feature used in the Phantom 2 and Ground Station into the new Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 APP if all posable.

Thank you and keep it coming!
Best regards,
Steve

2015-9-18
Use props
slabella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1483192 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI Engineering, thanks for the new Navigation Features in FW 1.4...

Only item I would add is the LIKE Ground Station feature the the PH2 had to allow you to PLOT your flight and not necessary to pre record one.

Reason for change, I very seldom fly over the same location twice.

I used the Phantom 2, F450 and F550 with the Ground station app and plotted my first paths first then fly once.

Today with the NEW Navigation Features in FW 1.4… for the Phantom 3 and Inspire 1, recording is fine to keep but i would add into the APP the ability to pre plot your flight path WITH OUT recording the actual flight. I don’t believe most of us will fly twice.

So my request it to add in the similar feature used in the Phantom 2 and Ground Station into the new Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 APP if all possible!

Thank you and keep it coming!
Best regards,
Steve
2015-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules