Multiple issues with latest firmware and app!
883 5 2015-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lostinthezone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56732 ft
Canada

[size=14.6667px]Just had a battery 'what the deuce!' moment tonight. I fully charged a battery and set everything up for an evening flight tonight. This battery has about 12 flights on it. Right away something is wrong even before I take off. The battery % remaining is slowly dropping every 5 seconds.. 88, 87, 86, 85 and so on. I checked the battery by pressing on the battery icon and it shows the cells are all 4.3v and the battery life is 100%. Down to 75% now and I have not even taken off yet. I decide to play it safe and only hover 2 feet off the ground. I check the battery again and now it's suddenly showing 3.95v per cell.

[size=14.6667px]There is no way the battery details and the battery remaining should be so far off from one another - even before takeoff. Something is really wrong here.

[size=14.6667px]P3 Pro, latest firmware. I never had so many issues until the new app and firmware which I tried for the first time today. In just one day on the new firmware I've had it lose signal and just hover where it was when it was supposed to RTH and now weird battery issues. Yes the battery firmware is current too!  For the time when it just hovered with no signal, I had to turn off the radio for it to finally decide to RTH.  Yes, the signal loss is set to RTH as well.  This always worked before, but now???  

[size=14.6667px]Rob
2015-9-19
Use props
Rocket_Aus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

Upload your flight log to healthy drones http://healthydrones.com/main and check your battery it will give you detailed information on the cells.
2015-9-19
Use props
ag0n
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Is the battery automatically discharging because it has been charged X many days (set in your configuration)?  That reminds me, I think mine is about ready to discharge.  
2015-9-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

@lostinthezone,
Rob, I am some what Curious about the numerical values before each of your thread entries.
Such as in 'size=14.6667px]' what is that?

RedHotPoker
2015-9-20
Use props
Stealth...
lvl.2

Bosnia and Herzegovina

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-9-21 07:09
@lostinthezone,
Rob, I am some what Curious about the numerical values before each of your thread en ...

Lettertype maybe?
2015-9-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yeah, more than likely. Just wonder why that often shows up in threads here.
Must be a forum software glitch. ;-)
Am I the only one, who sees this stuff?  Hehehe

RedHotPoker

2015-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules