P3P controller usb port
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manosgior
New

Greece

My bird's controller seem to have no contact with everything i plug into it. Both controller and aircraft ar at version 1.3.2 although i did update aircraft to 1.4.10 and rolled back in.
First of all, none of my usb cables connects my controller to my ipad or galaxy s4. How do i know it ? Because it shows disconnected in dji go app. However, i can properly start the motors with the right command, take snapshots and video. Butstill no connection between app-mobile and controller.
Secondly, i try to plug a usb stick in order to update the remote, but nothing happens. Of course, the update doesnt start and i see no txt file which says that the firmware is equal or older than the current one.
Thirdly, i tried with a card reader, with aircraft's memory card and bin file in there...again nothing.
Finally, i tried connecting the controller with the camera of the aircraft (the in file was on the memorey card of the aircaft) and still nothing.
Is the usb port faulty?? I doubt it because after update 1.2.6 i remeber i had exactly the same problem. My bird wasnt flying for a month until update 1.3.2

2015-9-21
Use props
Rocket_Aus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

Unscrew the module and check the 3 ribbon cables are secure, easy job just 4 hex type screws, hope that helps.
2015-9-21
Use props
info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11263 ft
Slovenia

Have you tried Rocket_Aus suggestion ?

let us know if it works.
2015-9-21
Use props
manosgior
New

Greece

Rocket_Aus Posted at 2015-9-21 11:38
Unscrew the module and check the 3 ribbon cables are secure, easy job just 4 hex type screws, hope t ...

Yep there are secure... just to be sure we are talking about the same wires. I see one left one right and one on the bottom side of the inside part. It is ribbon like as you said and then goes inside the controller.
So if this is not hte problem which is ?
2015-9-21
Use props
Rocket_Aus
lvl.4
Australia

manosgior Posted at 2015-9-21 19:32
Yep there are secure... just to be sure we are talking about the same wires. I see one left one ri ...

Then you are left with two options as it sounds like the module is the culprit.You could rma the R/C or buy the hdmi module.
2015-9-21
Use props
manosgior
New

Greece

Rocket_Aus Posted at 2015-9-21 12:40
Then you are left with two options as it sounds like the module is the culprit.You could rma the R ...

what does rma means ? and how can i find the hdmi module ?
2015-9-21
Use props
manosgior
New

Greece

Oh i think i know what it means. Get the phantom back to service right ?
2015-9-21
Use props
Rocket_Aus
lvl.4
Australia

manosgior Posted at 2015-9-21 19:45
Oh i think i know what it means. Get the phantom back to service right ?

Yeh I would expect your module to be the problem and if you replaced it and it didn't fix it it doesn't effect  your ability to get an RMA(return to manufacture)Cool thing is you can take the hdmi module off before returning it if it's not a solution  then you can reinstall the module and hook up your p3 to a tv or goggles when you get your bird back from rma.
2015-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules