Lost/stolen Mini 4 Pro
285 14 9-22 07:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EricGrand
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144508 ft
France

My Mini 4 pro, together with the complete Fly More Combo and RC2 remote has disappear from my car...As the car has remain open while the trunk was being unloaded, either the drone case has been misplaced or someone pick-it up...
The RC2 and drone are both linked to my DJI account.
Is there a way to know if the remote and drone are associated with an other account?
If DJI can support, I have the original box and invoice for the drone to justify it is mine...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Eric

9-22 07:20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear what has happened. Could you please share us the serial number along with your email address via private message ( DM ) for us to help you check on this?

Looking forward to your response. Thank you!
9-23 02:47
Use props
EricGrand
lvl.2
France

Hello Natalia. Info sent via Personal message.
9-23 02:59
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You have flight distance showing under your avatar, is the controller set up to automatically sync logs with DJI ?   
If so install the fly app on a phone and log into the same Dji account then do a sync, that sync should download copies of the logs stored by Dji.
Are any of those logs from dates AFTER the drone went missing ?
I know the chances of there being new logs are slim bit if there are new logs then those flights were not flown by you and would show where the drone was used.
Keep checking for new flights.

If you consider trying to retrieve the drone it might be better to go to the police.
9-23 03:33
Use props
EricGrand
lvl.2
France

Yes, I have the app on my phone and no flight logged since the loss.
But new development, I have just received a message from a person who find it and propose to send it back to me! What a nice day!
9-23 04:06
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brilliant, good luck. That's got to be worth a bottle of wine sent to them ..... assuming they are true to their word.
9-23 04:09
Use props
Nova_EC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 457920 ft
Canada

Great news indeed I'm sure anyone willing to contact you will be following up and getting your drone back to you. I have my phone number taped to my mini 4 pro for just this reason or in case of a fly away... Cheers hope it all goes well!
9-23 05:22
Use props
EricGrand
lvl.2
France

The guy told me he had to look a youtube video to find how to power the remote and found my email adress in it...For sur as soon as I receive the drone, I will send him a good bootle of wine!!!
9-23 06:55
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

EricGrand Posted at 9-23 04:06
Yes, I have the app on my phone and no flight logged since the loss.
But new development, I have just received a message from a person who find it and propose to send it back to me! What a nice day!

Hi there,
thank you for reaching out.

We appreciate the update provided and are glad that your issue has been resolved. Please keep us posted on the progress. Enjoy piloting the drone and stay safe.
9-23 23:51
Use props
OneSnark
lvl.3
Flight distance : 665968 ft
United States

Airtag lives in the drone bag.
9-24 15:08
Use props
EricGrand
lvl.2
France

The drone just arrive home! I'm so happy!
yesterday 03:55
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

EricGrand Posted at 9-27 03:55

Have a good flight and don't leave your friend unattended.
yesterday 04:33
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wonderful news.
It might be interesting to look at any new flights flown since you last flew the drone and or check the numbers of the DATs listed in your last flight and your first flight after getting the drone back. The latter would give an indication of how many times the drone was witched on by the other person.
yesterday 06:10
Use props
Dale 68
Second Officer
Flight distance : 397851 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's excellent news
yesterday 23:38
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there,
thank you for reaching out.

We are glad your issue has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other inquiries. Have fun piloting the drone and safe flight always!
8 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules