Can't open fly mode / connect my Inspire
1533 7 2015-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lobsang.christo
New

France

hello
i've updated my Inspire 1 on the 1.'. My app is on an ipad udner iOS 8.4. i can't connect the controller with the drone and the app keeps telling me to connect the inspire.
i ve reinstalled the app 2 times . i can't also register my inspire 1 , only my phanton is linked to my account...

2015-9-26
Use props
motiondesigner
New

United States

I too CANNOT get my iPad/DJI GO App to talk to the Inspire 1. I upgraded the Firmware to 1.4 and downgraded back to 1.3  after updated the APP to Ver 2.2.0 and nothing helps me connect. I can use the remote to talk to the inspire 1 via stick controls, but can not see anything on screen. Stuck at "How to Connect"  won't show me "Connect to camera" in the APP. All was working fine before the update to the APP. My bet is on the APP being the MAIN problem here. Once DJI gets that fixed...most of us should be back in business.
2015-9-28
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is not normal.  Have you tried another cable?  Once you connect you should be able to register.  If that does not work can you try another device?
2015-10-4
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

motiondesigner Posted at 2015-9-28 08:01
I too CANNOT get my iPad/DJI GO App to talk to the Inspire 1. I upgraded the Firmware to 1.4 and dow ...

What version of the iOS are you on?  There are known issues with iOS v9.0 that we are working on.  
2015-10-4
Use props
lobsang.christo
New

Germany

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-10-5 00:13
What version of the iOS are you on?  There are known issues with iOS v9.0 that we are working on.  ...

hello
well i've followed all your instructions, updated firmware, changedcable, used mini ipad and iphone with 2 different iOS and nothing works, impossible to link my remote controller to my aircraft !! everything started when i uploaded your firmware 1.4 . So, what do i do ??? when are you gonna give a proper answer and customer service ???
2015-10-11
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

lobsang.christo Posted at 2015-10-11 04:16
hello
well i've followed all your instructions, updated firmware, changedcable, used mini ipad and ...

I am using iOS v8.4 on a iPad mini 2.  I have a cable that I purchased on Amazon that has a woven wrap.  I am using iOS App v2.3.  It works on my Inspire, Inspire Pro, P3P, Matrice and S900 with LB2.  I don't know why my experience is so much different that yours.  There is something else going on with your device.  The upgrade did not cause this in my opinion.  My device has all apps running in the background turned off.  After I have cached my maps, I turn off wifi.  My device does not have cellular, but if it did I would enter Airplane mode.  I have set the channel to Custom and chose the channel with the lowest interference and set the transmission rate to 4mbps.  Beyond that, I am sorry but I can be of no further assistance and I would suggest that you contact DJI for additional support.
2015-10-11
Use props
motiondesigner
New

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-10-4 17:13
What version of the iOS are you on?  There are known issues with iOS v9.0 that we are working on.  ...

I am still on iOS vers 8.4.1   I ended up sending in the Drone, camera and remote to DJI Calif.... and DJI gave me a New Remote. Now everything works fine.  Sorry for the belatedness of my reply.
2016-9-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

motiondesigner Posted at 2016-9-7 00:41
I am still on iOS vers 8.4.1   I ended up sending in the Drone, camera and remote to DJI Calif.... ...

It's good to hear you're up and running, thanks for the update.
2016-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules