who do i need to contact to report an error on the maps
1038 6 2015-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jochijose
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Well my first post, the maps of Costa Rica have some issues the airport restrictions are 8 kilometers radius not 2 so if someone can help me
2015-9-27
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

maps are provided by your device. if you are using ios, go to the local maps app and click the small "I" in the lower right corner and there you will find menu to "Report a Problem".
With the Note 4, Android, it's Google Maps, so report issues there...
2015-9-27
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

terrylewis Posted at 2015-9-27 17:46
maps are provided by your device. if you are using ios, go to the local maps app and click the small ...

He is I believe talking about the No Fly Zone maps, not the Google or whatever maps that your tablet or phone uses.

If they are listing a smaller area, count yourself fortunate, as most people complain that the area is too large.
2015-9-27
Use props
jochijose
lvl.1

Costa Rica

gregg1r Posted at 2015-9-27 17:05
He is I believe talking about the No Fly Zone maps, not the Google or whatever maps that your tabl ...

Yes i was taking about the no-fly zone how do I report that?
2015-9-27
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

jochijose Posted at 2015-9-27 19:18

DJI is the ones that update the no fly zones. Personally, I wouldn't bother reporting the location (s) as there will be people that get caught up in the border areas that will no longer be able to fly.

DJI for the past two weeks have been adding non fly zones around all of the NFL football and MLB baseball parks on a 24/7 basis even though the FAA only requires non flight one hour before to one hour after a game.

You'll be opening Pandora's box.
2015-9-27
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

jochijose Posted at 2015-9-28 07:18

Sorry jochijose, failed to read your question fully. It looks like DJI is using the standard North American 5mile radius. 5 miles = about  8 Km -> 2Km would only be 1.2 mile.

DJI has a site at http://flysafe.dji.com/ (although it is no responding right now) that shows the restrictions that are enforced in our P3...
2015-9-27
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI have an email address specifically for NFZ - flysafe@dji.com - Maybe shoot off an email to there with the info..
2015-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules