My message to DJI about horrible customer service.
775 2 2015-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jasonzillman
New

United States

RMA # ******
My phantom 2 vision plus was received at DJI July 14 at 11:35 a:m, it took another 16 days to be checked into your system.  Now that the maximum of 6 weeks has started 16 days after it was received, I continued to be patient.  I was hoping that maybe it won't take the full 6 weeks for the repair.  6 weeks came and no emails or calls so I called in.  The first person I spoke with sent a message to the repair department and I was told they would email or contact me, I received nothing.  Second call I made they told me the same thing, again nothing. Third call I made they told me a supervisor would be calling me back, WOW I finally got an automated message that my ticket was received, but still no phone call or email response from a manger, that was 5 days ago. My patience is wearing out as I sometimes use this to earn money. Please either repair my phantom or send me a new one.  This is getting insane.

Anybody who purchases DJI products might as well think of it as " Bought as is with no warranty "

2015-9-27
Use props
william
New

United States

oh it took 6-7 weeks for me. still cant get it flying. trying to call in was on hold for hours. can only guess problems with defects are wide spread.
2015-9-29
Use props
Phantasm
New

United States

Given the amount of money this company is making they need to move fast to hire, train, plan, organize and execute support systems. They're victims of their success right now. Hopefully they are working on getting this all sorted out soon.
They should be developing training programs and getting local hobby shops on board to get certified to repair these. Get a distribution center established for spare parts and the problem is out of their hands for the most part.
2015-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules