First crash.
1079 9 2015-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nader.balooch
New

India

I just experienced my first crash yesterday. While I was landing my p3 I let it hover for a bit. Without warning it swerved straight into a wall and now all the propellers are chipped and cannot be used. What should I be checking for? I don't see any other damage on it but some dirt which I wiped off. I also keep losing signal all the time. This is just after the latest update. Even if Im 10 feet away from it I lose signal. Is there a problem with the update?

I live in India and there is no repair center here. Propellers are costing 50USD for a pair which is ridiculous. I feel at a loss now because of how expensive everything is here with no repair center here. There are authorised dealers here but I can only guess how much each part would cost given the amount the propellers cost. Help?
2015-9-29
Use props
Flyhigh7887
lvl.3

Sweden

order the parts from the DJI store.

...and just to start the ball rolling with odd people in the group, use Sploodge's links, it'll give him 5% of purchase in credit & doesn't alter the price for you at all...

2015-9-29
Use props
clive
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41969 ft
United Kingdom

Be sure to upload your logs to http://healthydrones.com/ and it might show what went wrong with your quad copter.
It's a brilliant site for phantom and inspire owners.
2015-9-29
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

My p3 pro came with a extra set of props ....
2015-9-29
Use props
jjejfjf
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-9-29
Use props
boxerman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Mine did too.  Oh and learn from your mistakes and try not to "let" it crash "on its own" again.
2015-9-29
Use props
ksunsingh
lvl.2

United States

im visiting india soon, maybe i can bring you a pair if you're nearby, you never know

p.s. my p3p also came with an extra set of props
2015-9-29
Use props
Nader.balooch
New

India

Thanks for your replies.

Is anybody facing 'no signal' issues after updating?
2015-10-1
Use props
Wholly
lvl.1

United States

Which model do you have? There's a big difference in radios between the Standard and the others.  What you're describing sounds very similar to the issues I had/have with my Standard.
2015-10-1
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules