Strange behavior.
702 1 2015-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pipeek
New

Poland

Hello guys,

I was searching for this on forum, but didn't find solution. If there is a thread about it just tell me I'm a bad at searching and point me to the thread please.

I am new to drones, A2 and all of this stuff, and have a question. My company bought X8 drone, we went testing it yesterday and strange thing happened. Our pilot (who was flying s900 before) did check on switches (before motors were started) and after switching go home channel 2 times rapidly drone just turned engines on and started to lift up. There was no contact with it - drone didn't respond to any commands (we grabbed its legs and waited until engines turned off).

We decided to disassemble rotors and check what happened. Now we don't know if it is bug or feature or we are doing something wrong. Always after switching go home switch 2 times engines start to work and try to lift up. It can be switched off by going to ATTI mode and then turning off motors positioning sticks in right positions. Engines don't start if you switch it only one time. This behavior only appears if you switch it 2 times rapidly.

Is it normal or we are doing something wrong ? Just remember it happens even without turning engines on.
2015-10-3
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

It sounds like something in the A2 assistant isnt mapped right or duplicated...can you do a video of the assistant? Have you calibrated the sticks?
2015-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules