No signal/camera transmission
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rolexian
lvl.1

United States

Just got a new phantom 3 this morning. Out of the box, everything was fine. I flew it around, no issues. When I updated it (according to logs, perfect updated), everything was fine. Then, a few hours later, the no signal issue started up. I can control the gimbal, and take pictures/video that I can eventually see on the SD card, but no signal comes to my app. I even used the Litchi app to double-check if it was an app problem.

Any suggestions? Disappointed that this is happening on my first day!
2015-10-3
Use props
deepeshdotcom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36949 ft
Australia

I am having a same problem with P3P , it works sometime and it doesn't work sometime
2015-10-3
Use props
rolexian
lvl.1

United States

Right now, it hasn't worked for a couple of cycles. I cannot get it to work, at all.

I am worried it might be a loose connector somewhere, but since I can still control the gimbal and the camera can still record, I don't think that is the case.
2015-10-3
Use props
rolexian
lvl.1

United States

Not a loose connector...any help?
2015-10-8
Use props
Phantom_Film
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1609482 ft
Greece

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=4#pid223087

We have been talking a lot about this issue rolex !
here are some things you can try before sending it in service.

Have you checked the ribbon connector from your gimble to your bird it could be loose.
Power cycle everything, controller, Phantom, phone/tablet
Try leaving the P3 and RC turned on unplug the usb shut down the app replug Usb and restart app.
Try uninstalling the App and reinstalling it.
Try downgrading the firmware.
Try to rebind the p3 to the controller. You push a button on the gimbal with a paper clip and then in the pilot app settings select "linking rc" after pushing the button on the P3.
That should re sync them.
Try a new apple-usb cable if your on ios.

Its a lot of work, i know but you should do everything you can so that the return to service is the last move.

I myself having tried everything, have sent it in for warranty service and waiting. I hope you can sort this out soon.
2015-10-8
Use props
rolexian
lvl.1

United States

The remote controller update is what finally fixed the issue for me.

I think the issue was that my controller came with software 1.2 or something...and then it immediately updated to 1.4 without going to 1.3.2 (since when I updated for the first time, 1.4 was the newest version). That was something the developers hadn't planned for, and it crashed the system.
2015-11-28
Use props
robjansma
New
Netherlands

Ok... and how do you fix that? I have the exact same problem!
2015-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules