this charging board? work or?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robinangered
lvl.2
Flight distance : 870177 ft
Sweden

Anyone who have bought this thing and how is it work? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rapid-Mu ... hash=item43dd6758f3

I have the phantom 3 professional charger, if i use this plate board will it be possible to charge up to three batteriers at the same speed fully charged about 55minute or? And can this charger board make alof of damage to the batteries? anyone knows? i see over 120 people has bought it, maybe it work maybe it dont work, maybe it spoil/crack/damage the batteries? any1 tried and knows?

2015-10-4
Use props
Mad_Angler1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don't use it , it tends to caused packs not to fully charge.  There are a million other reasons as well but that's the biggest one
2015-10-4
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find some reviews for that charger on Amazon. This charger is known to work well. Keep in mind that using either of these chargers will void the warranty on your Phantom battery if you damage it.

While this won't charge your batteries faster, the DJI charging hub is convenient since you don't have to wait for each battery to charge:
http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-battery-charging-hub
2015-10-4
Use props
robinangered
lvl.2
Sweden

Phantom Help Posted at 2015-10-4 14:58
You can find some reviews for that charger on Amazon. This charger is known to work well. Keep in mi ...

thanks both for fast reply! I think i should buy this hub! it might be good!
2015-10-4
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The hub works well. I've been using it since it was released.
2015-10-4
Use props
bill
lvl.3

United States

A little more money but why not use the DJI hub?  Put four batteries on before bed and they are all fully charged in the morning. Note: It does charge one at a time.
2015-10-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

i guess it will charge, but we don't know how stable and safe it is, so if you love your batteries, please use the original dji chargers and hubs
2015-10-4
Use props
robinangered
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-10-5 09:37
i guess it will charge, but we don't know how stable and safe it is, so if you love your batteries,  ...

i love them, the only thing im afraid for is that one day drone will fall down from sky, i want to buy a fourth battery but they are a bit expensive   
2015-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules