635 2 2015-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gboivin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

On Sept. 10th,2015 I recieved my RMA 0910201576854-203990 and sent my Inspire1 in for service. I found stress-like cracks in two of the four landing legs and the bottom airframe had a crack behind a scew hole. I was informed to supply the Inspire1, controller, and camera. First off thank-you DJI for a quick turn a round time! I recieved the Inspire1 back from service on October 2,2015. I believe your service dept. has made and continues to make gains in turn a round times for service. However I am very upset to find my equipment back not in the condition I sent it in.
The controller I sent was my 2nd controller. Never used and still in original plastic wrapping. Upon opening up the returned product I immediately noticed the controller. The plastic was removed and the unit was dirty and soiled. Grease like or black sticky glue like substance was over the unit. It looked like it was used for years! I am not sure if it is even the same one i sent.The Inspire parts mentioned were replaced and looked great!. Upon further checking, I found that the nose cone bottom scews were missing. (2 small phillips scews under gimbal that secure the nose) Not a big deal but what if it were a critical part? The controller issue bothers me the most. Never did I use it. I looked for some sort of service note on what was done but there was nothing in the box or emailed to me stated what was done. Again DJI, gains in service are noted and appricated, but rushing too fast can bite you in the ass.
2015-10-4
Use props
dmx11523
lvl.1

United States

The same goo was on my remote I recieved the other day.  All over the side of it.  Oh and the batteries that I sent in the box.  2 of them.  One 5700mah and one regular.  GONE.  They took them and now I have no way to use the Inspire.  After waiting since mid July for it.  
DJI response SO FAR BUY NEW BATTERIES AT $400.00  

I called to have it sent in for repair and the guy send send it all back. Like the day I got it.  Pack it up. which I did.  Don't include memory card or charger.  I did exactly that and I get it back with glue or dirt or something gooey all over the remote and my batteries missing.

2015-10-4
Use props
dmx11523
lvl.1

United States

dmx11523 Posted at 2015-10-4 23:38
The same goo was on my remote I recieved the other day.  All over the side of it.  Oh and the batter ...

THATS $400 IN ADDITION TO THE $695 THEY CHARGED ME FOR A FAULT CAMERA THAT THEY SHOULD OF REPLACED FREE.  I have no choice but to pay the extortion fee and get my drone back, never imagining they'd steal my batteries.
2015-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules