Premier zoomes in video from phantom?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
felicia
New

Sweden

Hi folks! Hope I've come to the right place for my question. I am a photographer who lives and works in Sweden and I just bought my first phantom 3. My mission is to film and take pictures of houses that are for sale. I have filmed my first house but when i'm working with the film in premier I've discover that premier zooms in the film?! I can click and drag it back to the right size but when I export the video the picture gets  in zoomed again?! So weird? What am I doing wrong?

I'm filming in 4K, I have chosen MPE4 insted of MOV and i dont know what more you would like to know to help me?
2015-10-5
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure you have a 4k timeline in premier..
2015-10-5
Use props
felicia
New

Sweden

sploodge Posted at 2015-10-6 09:20
Make sure you have a 4k timeline in premier..

aaa great ! Thanks for the tip! I'm hading home right now so i can try it out!
2015-10-6
Use props
stevegreentechy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 558031 ft
United Kingdom

There is also an option in the General Preferences called "Default scale to frame" which will automatically resize media when you add it to a timeline of a different resolution.

So if you had setup a 1080p timeline and added some 4K footage it will automatically apply a scale of 50%.

2015-10-6
Use props
Bartone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53458 ft
United States

As Steve said - you can most easily reach this by right-clicking on a particular clip, then choosing Default Scale to Frame. Right-click works on each individual clip. Also, when you begin a project, if you drag in the very first clip - and it's 4k - the project will default to the size of that clip (it asks first). Has to be the very first clip you drag in though.
2015-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules