mc_control_sensivity_endpoint?
1754 10 2015-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeHussard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 297523 ft
France

I saw in DJI GO 2.3 (with IOS 9.0.2) this new option.
Found it in:
MC tuning>Gain&expo
and under the brake:
mc_control_sensivity_endpoint, set at 150.
What is it??
Thanks!
2015-10-6
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

up
same question
2015-10-6
Use props
kbjyin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 877864 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Same question x3
2015-10-6
Use props
Mad_Angler1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

you got pictures ?

That sounds like it should not be there

2015-10-6
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

I do not see this option in my settings, but I haven't upgraded yet either.
From my understanding, The end point is as far as you can push the stick to the end.., and how much power you want at full throttle.
It actually physically changes the servo arm control rods position, which affects power. Too much is over powerful, not enough is too weak.
But I would assume DJI has that set perfectly anyway, and would not need adjusting. 100 is normally the max for other transmitters.
2015-10-6
Use props
LeHussard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 297523 ft
France

Kit Walker Posted at 2015-10-7 04:35
I do not see this option in my settings, but I haven't upgraded yet either.
From my understanding, T ...

Was set at 150 in my case and didn't touch it.
Could be a clue to slow down the yaw?
2015-10-6
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think OP needs to reinstall the App as mine has it named properly ( maybe a IOS 9 BUG as I am on 8.4 still )..

Yaw Endpoint.. From what I gather a I have not tested it. Its  an option to change the max travel of YAW stick. So the lower the number the lesser the YAW movement is at full stick ( travel limit for the stick when yawing )..  This is just my interpratation of it anyway.. Please, if its nice weather, go test it and report back as its crappy here

yawendpoint.png
2015-10-6
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

There is already a settings which limits the yaw speed at full stick : gain value.
Maybe is this the Gimbal Yaw travel limit when yawing the quad ?
Crappy here too
2015-10-7
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Had a quick play with this setting today. Only had a minute or tro to test as I had little time but what I did notice when moving this from 150 to 100 if that its YAW movement seemed a little sharper. What I mean is when I let go of the stick when YAWing, it stopped a little sharper, it seemed very little difference between 150 and 150 though.. Anyway, that is what I noticed when playing with this option. Anyone else had a play with it?
2015-10-8
Use props
gedgar2016
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1700968 ft
United States

DJI surely has there servo arm length bases covered.  And in a machine where yawing is the only way to pan video, their defaults at least are absurd -- really sensitive, and really fast.  I've read threads where the advice is to come down in the yaw expo, and drop the end point from 150 default (!!150 max?! Sounds like an amplifier that goes from 1 to 11 (vs 10 LOL) all the way to the minimum of 100 (!?).  There are quite a few usesful settings, but not THAT MANY.  How can there not be documentation explaining each one.  I'm thinking this endpoint adjustment controls full stick deflection yaw rate.  Why am I guessing?!  LOL. I'm aware of the normal RC model definition, but on a mass produced quad it's not to prevent over-travel goo something like flaps or bomb-bay doors.
2016-3-24
Use props
gedgar2016
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1700968 ft
United States

My apologies, I'm referencing another thread with this comment.  I just bought a P4, and the default yaw rate in Sport Mode is breath takingly fast.  So fast that it's hard to get to a precise heading.  Maxing out the length of the sticks is rather crude, but helps.  A smaller expo value,  longer sticks,  and finness might keep the sensitivity in check, and you just realize that if you get near the endpoints, your gonna get dizzy (the viewer of a video might puke).  I was hoping the endpoint adjustment slowed this down,  but the comment above doesn't sound encouraging.  Oh BTW, I saw near 70 mph last night at a 200 ft.  The ground winds were nearly calm, and the P4 Sport Mode really does reliably come in at 45 mph.  Calm to a 25 mph tail wind in 200 ft!  And no, I wasn't being shadowed by a big building or terrain feature.  An interesting atmospherical condition.  A very unusual one I would think.  .
2016-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules