No video signal. App shows disconnected
1173 7 2015-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alirz1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

I'm running the latest firmware version on my p3. Almost 50% of the time when I turn it on the app does not connect to it and it shows disconnected. To fix that I have to power off the phantom and then turn it back on. I think I saw some other threads in this form also with the same problem as anyone figure out what the cause of the issue is?
2015-10-8
Use props
bigsumm
New
Flight distance : 58878 ft
United States

The very first time I flew... mine said the same thing. I was so excited I forgot to hook up the iPad to the controller...however it could be your cable.
2015-10-8
Use props
ag0n
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

This story seems to be all over this forum!  That said, mine works (so far).
2015-10-8
Use props
kairkyo161
lvl.2

United States

i get the same thing, i just unplug the cable and plug it back in and everything seems to work again. never happened untill i started using multiple flying apps. must be a bug in the usb token acquisition
2015-10-8
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

did you ever tried to change a cable?
2015-10-9
Use props
alirz1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

kairkyo161 Posted at 2015-10-9 01:02
i get the same thing, i just unplug the cable and plug it back in and everything seems to work again ...

Same here. I do have other flying apps for the phantom installed, but I don't use them. As you said, must be a bug with usb itself. In my case unplugging and re plugging the cable  also brings up the android menu, as to which app to use. Once I select DJI GO again, the video feed starts working.
2015-10-12
Use props
Sir Edward K
lvl.4

United States

Try to re-link the RC to the Aircraft.   Instructions are in the manual and the re-link button on the aircraft is located in the grill, you can press it in with a paperclip.
Re_Link_Button.jpg
RC_Linking.jpg
2015-10-12
Use props
Jasper99
New
Flight distance : 157785 ft
United States

Two different actions resolved this issue for me: 1) hard reboot of my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Pro);  2) closing all apps and then clearing the RAM on the table several times in succession.

Jasper
2016-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules