P3Pro to iPad mini 3 IOS9 (Flight Records)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
merkelck.verizo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274318 ft
United States

After working fine for months, this morning I am unable to connect my aircraft to my pc to download the flight records via iTunes. I followed the instructions from the app on the iPad and even though the pc makes the "USB connect" sound and displays the explorer window, iTunes does not show the symbol for the ipad. I have reinstalled iTunes. The iPad app shows the I am in the flight record mode with the mode scrolling the top message window. But the iTunes display will not show the iPad connected.
Anyone out there seen this issue??
Thanks
KentM

2015-10-10
Use props
merkelck.verizo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274318 ft
United States

It appears that I have solved my own problem. While I had searched several forums for this issue I could not find anything regarding it except for a youtube video that I had downloaded.  Following the steps outlined in that video had worked numerous times before. But not this time. I noticed that after the aircraft and controller had been powered down, there was a strange symbol on the opening page of the dji app in the upper left hand corner. Tapping that symbol, displayed all of my flight records. So I plugged the iPad directly into my pc and like magic, iTunes opened and there was the iPad/iPhone symbol. I clicked on that, then scrolled down to find APPS and then clicked DJI GO app. All of the files opened in the right pane and I moved the "Flight Records" to the PC. PROBLEM SOLVED

There must have been a magic update or something. But I now have the files to go to Dashware.  What an improvement.

2015-10-10
Use props
richcat
lvl.1

United States

merkelck.verizo Posted at 2015-10-10 11:36
It appears that I have solved my own problem. While I had searched several forums for this issue I could not find anything regarding it except for a youtube video that I had downloaded.  Following the steps outlined in that video had worked numerous times before. But not this time. I noticed that after the aircraft and controller had been powered down, there was a strange symbol on the opening page of the dji app in the upper left hand corner. Tapping that symbol, displayed all of my flight records. So I plugged the iPad directly into my pc and like magic, iTunes opened and there was the iPad/iPhone symbol. I clicked on that, then scrolled down to find APPS and then clicked DJI GO app. All of the files opened in the right pane and I moved the "Flight Records" to the PC. PROBLEM SOLVED

There must have been a magic update or something. But I now have the files to go to Dashware.  What an improvement.

please reach out to me and let me know how you got is to work with Ipad mini and DJI go app
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules