Anybody Else Have This Problem?
708 5 2015-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wallboy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The past few times I have used my Vision Plus and imported the video files to the computer, the very last video file will never open.
Everything is running the latest firmware so a little strange why its happening.

Is there any known way of fixing it? or maybe just recording an extra random video which I would not use for production would do the trick, so the random video end up being the one which wont open so I don't loose good footage...........If I didn't keep forgetting.
yik.jpg
2015-10-14
Use props
JK JK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 652552 ft
Czechia

I have the same problem. Maybe a codec missing.I use VLC player to play these videos.
2015-10-15
Use props
mcondax
lvl.1

United States

Perhaps you did not stop the video before shutting off the phantom. This has happened to me before as well. Make sure you stop your session before you turn everything off.
2015-10-15
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Stop the video from recording then power off the Phantom. If you put the SD card back in the camera and pier up the Phantom for a second then shut it down it may close that last video and then it will be useable. If not their is a fix for open ended video files. The reason it will not work is the file didn't get closed before recording stopped.  Same as in a PC when you record to a cd. You have to close the session to make it useable in other devices.
2015-10-15
Use props
Wallboy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

aaaaaah that might just explain the reason

Thanks mcondax and roy
2015-10-16
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States