customer service i have experienced
754 1 2015-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bfisher28
New

United States

I can not even begin to explain my frustruations with how long it has taken anyone from customer support/technical support to reply to the mulitiple emails I have sent since I recieved my Phantom 3 standard in the mail last month, regarding all the troubles I have had. I have spoken to my local Dji dealer and watch them do eextensive testing on my phantom.. Which they were unsuccessful and came to the conclusion that the phantom I purchased was defective and that I shoild continue trying to contact Dji customer support and request an RMA. I then finally was able to speak with someone from dji to request an RMA. I was then advised that before I mail my product back for RMA, that I need to contact dji headquarters in China and explain my story and the troubles I've eexperienced , and advise them of my request for sending my phantom standard back, and I would pay the difference to upgrade to the phantom professional. I am aware of the 14 day policy, but due to poor customer service I received from customer support, the almost impossible task of getting a reply from anyone from the MULTIPLE emails and messages I wrote.. and the 1 poorly response I did finally recieve from customer support, caused my 14 day exchange policy to expire.. Poor customer service from dji support reps, and horrible communication from dji has caused my exchange warranty to expire. I feel like i have been robbed! I work way too hard for the money I earn and save to be taken advantage of by some drone company. I have never delt with such horrible customer service in my entire life.
2015-10-21
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Send me your contact information.  I am not sure why you were requested to contact DJI in China when you are in the US.  My email is edward.windham@dji.com.
2015-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules