Gimbal Pitch Error
8460 11 2015-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chinoisback.msn
New

United States

Can anyone Help, gimbal doesn't function, camera view reads this error!?
2015-10-21
Use props
livemediaktm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6619216 ft
  • >>>
India

Pls help..My P3 is also shows like that..Gimbal Pitch Error

20151025_123019.jpg
20151025_123048.jpg
2015-10-25
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

You both should contact DJI to see what they suggest.  The photos say to do so for each error.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-10-26
Use props
marisabenavente
New

I just came across the same issue with the P3 4k.. Did you find a solution for this error?
2016-8-3
Use props
marisabenavente
New

I just came across the same issue with the P3 4k.. Did either of you find a solution for this error?
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

marisabenavente Posted at 2016-8-4 14:03
I just came across the same issue with the P3 4k.. Did either of you find a solution for this error?

Did you notice this issue after a firmware update or a hard landing? Have you tried performing an IMU calibration and gimbal calibration in that order?
2016-8-4
Use props
pavelppp888
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Hi, I have the same problem on my Phantom 3 Standard, I have tried all calibration serveral times, no crashes or anything... pls help guys
2016-8-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

pavelppp888@abv Posted at 2016-8-4 23:27
Hi, I have the same problem on my Phantom 3 Standard, I have tried all calibration serveral times, n ...

Did you also notice this after a firmware update or a hard landing? Have you tried doing an IMU calibration and a gimbal calibration in that order?
2016-8-5
Use props
pavelppp888
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Yes, I tried all calibrations, the gimbal calibration just failes, no hard landings or wet accidents, just normal carefull flying...
2016-8-5
Use props
Waller Life
New

United States

livemediaktm@gm Posted at 2015-10-25 08:30

Having the same exact issue I have a Dji Phantom 3 4K, crashed into some fresh water only after having it for a year.  Drone was stuck in water for about 30 minutes until i was able to dive for it and find it.  Came home cleaned it up.  Put it in a card board box for 30 minutes with a hair dryer blowing hot air into it.  let the drone sit for about 5 hours in the box and still having these problems.  Any help would be great
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Waller Life Posted at 8-20 19:33
Having the same exact issue I have a Dji Phantom 3 4K, crashed into some fresh water only after having it for a year.  Drone was stuck in water for about 30 minutes until i was able to dive for it and find it.  Came home cleaned it up.  Put it in a card board box for 30 minutes with a hair dryer blowing hot air into it.  let the drone sit for about 5 hours in the box and still having these problems.  Any help would be great [view_image]

Hi Waller Life, sorry for the crash accident, since the drone was water-damaged, the performance cannot be fully ensured, it is recommended to send in the drone for further evaluation, but please be notified the water-damaged drone was beyond repair, the replacement service may be provided instead of repair.

Here is the link to contact our support: www.dji.com/support
2019-8-22
Use props
mauriciocruzdrones.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 716375 ft
Argentina

livemediaktm@gm Posted at 2015-10-25 08:30

Ese problema se debe a un flex defectuoso. Fíjese que el número que está escrito en el flex tiene que ser el mismo. No todos los flex funcionan en todos los drones. Para el Phantom 3 Standard hay pro lo menos 3 flex distintos. Dígame qué número tiene escrito el flex de su drone y yo le podré decir cual funciona.
También me dedico a reparar drones en Santa Fe, Argentina, por eso le hablo desde la experiencia.
Soy mauriciocruzdrones.com
Saludos cordiales.
2020-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules