Naza M lite in Quanum Venture
3322 4 2014-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lainwa
New

Myanmar

I am helping 2 club memebers with their Quanum Venture and need some explantions.
1. Can the F/C be mounted upside down as fitted to the Quanum Venture sold by Hobby King? It states in the Naza manual in red that this cannot be done.
2. Should the red wire from the ESC be disconnected from the lead and not plugged into the F/C. I have read that the power lead should be discounted as it could damage the F/C.
3. I cannot enable manual switch postion in the office assistant so therefor we can't do the compass calibration.
Is the Naza M lite supplied to Hobby King a different model of the Lite??

2014-12-19
Use props
lainwa
New

Myanmar

Any help?
I am trying to fault find as one Quad works and one does not. The faulty unit is not doing the intelligent start when activating the sticks (CSC) the motors start then stop immediately. I have tried different idle speeds and also immediate mode no different. When strat it just about jumps off the ground.
The Tx Radio is a Spektrum Dx 6, Rx Specktrum AR610-X
The motors are multistar with afro Afro ESC’s
2014-12-20
Use props
jrfuente
New

Chile

Read and follow the Quanum Venture manual, sction 2.1. You should install the controller with the red label upward and.
2014-12-20
Use props
lainwa
New

Myanmar

jrfuente@ciq.uc Posted at 2014-12-21 10:13
Read and follow the Quanum Venture manual, sction 2.1. You should install the controller with the re ...

Thanks not much help the Ventures are as supplied from HK, so they are built wrong? They were buily by HK and supplied with the controller upside down, still doesn't answer the questions re the FC. I have contacted HK and no help there. Send it back was the response.
Thanks jrfuente I just got hte manual yep it helps to read it, your right I see why they left everything loose. It's not a plug and fly. I will look into the problems with FC at startup as it still not working correctly any suggestions.
2014-12-21
Use props
lainwa
New

Myanmar

jrfuente@ciq.uc Posted at 2014-12-21 10:13
Read and follow the Quanum Venture manual, sction 2.1. You should install the controller with the re ...

Thanks again it helps to read the manual, next time I will check all the info and go over what the new guy has done I presumed he built it as per the manual.
Motor start correct now to flight test all good thanks again  for your help.
2014-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules