My Phantom 3 gone crazy
1196 8 2015-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gorgonbaba
lvl.1

Turkey

Here you can watch how my phantom gone crazy and falling from sky.

2015-10-27
Use props
Shon.white
lvl.2

United States

mine did to, got it in August, went crazy in October,crashed and was destroyed, it was right after the last firmware update, mine was still under warranty, they shipped and repaired everything for free, im supposed to get it back this Friday, not to long a wait, my confidence level in this quad has dropped, if you haven't, contact dji, hopefully you'll be back in the air soon
2015-10-27
Use props
scott
lvl.3

United States

Do you know what version of the firmware you had on your Phantom 3, remote and iPad or android device?

Thanks,
Scott
2015-10-28
Use props
gorgonbaba
lvl.1

Turkey

Latest firmware both. I was outside in a open area. Weather was sunny, no wind.  I flew 3 times about 32 minutes and everything was fine. My compass was ok, and I saw safe to fly and started the engines. this was my 152nd flight
2015-10-28
Use props
Westside Osprey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95915 ft
United States

Can you share your log?

Or upload to HealthyDrones and  share from there.

That could have been a bird strike. Did you have it in view at the time, any birds about?
2015-10-28
Use props
Mudcon
lvl.3

United States

It looked like a bird strike to me too
2015-10-28
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

Seems it fell into a very good place to cushion the fall.

Was there any damage?

I didn't see anything to indicate a bird strike.  I wonder what anyone saw to come to that conclusion?  Did you see any birds in the area?
2015-10-28
Use props
CFM01
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Looks like something broke on one side - have you recovered it?
Are all the props still on?
2015-10-28
Use props
gorgonbaba
lvl.1

Turkey

I've sent all my log files to DJI and this is the answer;

"The case number is 13501 and FLY199 is the data about the accident which caused by compass interference.
I have forwarded all the info to our corresponding colleague and he will contact with you to further arrange the repair service which will be under warranty.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused accordingly and your understanding is highly appreciated. "
2015-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules